Selling two piece forged bcracing wheels with tires! $2200

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
SELLING 19X9.5 AND 19X11 TWO PIECE FORGED BCRACING WHEELS WITH MICHELIN PILOT SPORT TIRES. THE FRONT TIRES ARE 265/35-19 AND THE REAR TIRES ARE 305/30-19. THE TIRES HAVE 5/32 OF TREAD REMAINING. I WANT $2200 FIRM PLUS SHIPPING COSTS. IF THE BUYER IS SEMI LOCAL AND WANTS TO PICK THE WHEELS UP OR IS WITHIN A REASONABLE DISTANCE I CAN MEET THE BUYER. IF THE BUYER IS SEMI LOCAL I CAN SWEETEN THE DEAL. I DO NOT NEED TO SELL THESE WHEELS I WANT DIFFERENT WHEELS FOR ROAD RACING. I AM LOOKING FOR 18X10 SQUARED WHEELS. EITHER BOSS 302S BBS WHEELS OR FORGESTAR F14 IN PIANO BLACK. IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WHEELS THAT IS FINE BUT THERE MAY BE CASH ON YOUR END. CALL OR TEXT 603-801-7402 NOTE: THE WHEELS ARE REVERSE BOLTED (THE BOLTS ARE HIDDEN BEHIND THE WHEEL FACE).

DSC_1445.jpg

DSC_1443.jpg

DSC_1382.jpg

THE WHEELS IN SILVER
FJ08-BR.gif

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
omg! Love the whip. Seen u all over IG (whore) lol! Good Luck on the wheels! That seems to be a awesome price!

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
I bought the wheels to drive the car on road and on track. I am selling the wheels for dedicated track wheels in the 18 inch variety. The wheels work good for any type of driving.

silversleeper91

LOOK AT ME!
Established Member
Now no offense to people that know or don't know the difference between forged, rotary forged, and cast wheels. But with wheels you get what you pay for. On all the different wheels the difference is the metal quality and the manufacturing process. A cast wheel is liquid metal that is usually recycled or dirty aluminum that is pored into a cast and then cools to make the basic shape. It is then cleaned of all the excess material that comes from casting and then is painted or chromed or whatever finish is desired. Usually cast wheels are not within a good tolerance so the wheel actually hops and you can see it moving left to right on a Wheel balancer. Cast wheels generally are not super strong because the metal is very porous and they are not light. Rotary forging is basically a block of metal that is stretched into the desired shape and then machined to get the design. Now rotary forging wheels are lighter than cast because the metal is not porous. And they are stronger in the same. Forged wheels are made when a block of aluminum that is 100% virgin aluminum that is put into a press that compresses the metal into the desired shape and the design is then machined. Forging is the best, the wheel is the lightest and strongest because the metal is compressed not stretched or a liquid. The metal is not porous at all and the tolerances are much tighter within 1000th of an inch. Plus when the metal is compressed it takes on different properties making it stronger. The forged wheels are lighter because it takes less metal to get the desired design or shape. Now here's the kicker with forged wheels! For instance hre, bcracing , ccw, forgeline etc etc some wheels are made in the USA and some are not that is the price difference. Ccw yup made over sees and Bcracing yup made over sees. Forgeline made in the USA fikse is made in canada. All the wheels are manurfacured the same way. All the companies need to abide by Iso, and tuv, and dot certifications in order to be road worthy. When buying forged wheels you are investing in your car. The reason is with forged wheels they are usually always one off because they are customizable. Color, bolt pattern, offset, and center bore are to what you want they are not off the shelf wheels. With forged wheels as well especially multi piece wheels you will never have to buy new wheels again (unless you want to in my case). On a multi piece wheel if one part gets damaged you only replace that one part NOT the whole wheel. Now when it comes to my wheels, I am already taking a loss on purpose to sell them. I paid $3600 for just the wheels alone! Now no offense to anyone like I said but, I wanted to spend the money to have nice wheels and be different. How many mustangs do you see with high dollar wheels? Not many! and the reason is price! Instead of buying off the shelf wheels like EVERY ONE else be different! Spend the money, because when you are different and spend the money your car gets NOTICED! If you have ten minutes go onto YouTube and watch the different wheel making processes it actually very interesting! And on a side note OEM wheels are 9 out of 10 times cast! They only cost so much because they are OEM that's all! I get a kick out of people that will spend over $2000 on long tubes and a full exhaust but then spend $1200 on cast wheels and tires. and use wanli or nexen garbage tires.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread