Selling the Predator

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
I am selling the Predator as you can see my car didn't fair any better with a performance tune. I have had it about 2 weeks and am going to try to sell it fast or have them honor the return policy. Apparently my car was tuned very nicely from the factory, not running rich like most others. Unit is abviously unmarried from the car. I have all the original box and paperwork. Contact me at

[email protected]

$390 firm - I'll pay ground ship.

Link to SVT performance discussion on my Tune and the Predator

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60022

SVT_SNK

wjfawb0

Established Member
You unmarry by returning your car to stock. In other words you put your stock program back into the car and remove the performance tune that the predator put in. Then you can use the predator on another car for tuning.
Even if you don't use the predator for tuning, I understand it has some good data logging features. I wouldn't want to pay $419 for the features though, cause I don't have a lot of use for them now. Maybe when I get into the tuning stuff a little more I'll have a use for a data logger.

Nice to meet you at the dyno day SVT_SNK

-Jason

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
please tell me how you "unmarry" the predator?

Rog
By putting the stock program back in, you un-marry your vehicle to the Predator and another vehicle can then use it

AMB

Established Member
Unmarry the Predator

You numarry the Predator by putting the STOCK Factory saved tune back into the computer. Then you can use on another computer.

AMB

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Ahhh... so the Predator has a "piracy prevention" measure, so you can't go around tuning other peoples' cars with it?

Hrrrrm...... :)

~Ber

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member
Originally posted by PhillyCobra
Do you have to pay alimony to Diablo after the divorce??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe to my wife, If I buy anything else for a short while.

SVT_SNK

Users who are viewing this thread