Selling the Cobra

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
Well, my son is 6 months old today and in that six months I have realized.....MAN KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE :eek:

At this time, it makes the most sense for me to sell the Cobra. I have really had a lot of fun with this car but it's time for me to let it go. I have too many toys right now (2 Mustangs, a bike, a winter car and the wifes car) I just need to free up some money for new bills.

I'll still drop in and contribute to those ever important "which gear should I get" and "which one is better Mach 1 or Cobras" threads though. :-D

And I've still got my 87 fox so it's not like I won't have a Mustang. :rockon:

Also...I have demodded my car so check the market section soon for most of my mods up for sale.

I'll have a Catted Prochamber, WMS Velocity intake, JLT prefilter, a pair of Ford OEM 2001+ tinted headlights as well as possibly a Diablosport Predator and maybe a MGW shifter (my buddy has first shot at those two) all up for sale by the weekend.

It's been a blast! :beer:

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
sucks that you have to let it go. did you consider selling the kid instead of the car?...(kidding obviously)...good luck with the sale.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Sorry to hear you've got to let go of your New Edge. Being a good dad comes first.... and you obviously are one. Hope you get back into a Snake sometime down the road. For a decision like this... you definitely deserve one. :rockon:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Good luck with it. I've been thinking of selling mine lately. But then I see how much my kids (and me) enjoy the car and that makes it hard to get rid of it.

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
thanks

Thanks for all the props guys.

It wasn't an easy decision, I LOVE THIS CAR and I hate to see it go, but I feel it's time. Freeing up that car payment and insurance will really help us out and the fox is paid for.

This is my absolute favorite message board (just ask my wife :-D ) it's part of my daily routine and I won't be leaving anytime soon.

I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread