Selling the Cobra

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
What you gonna get next Daniel?
Hate to see it go but I'm in the same boat, should have listed mine by now but just procrastinating on getting rid of her..
Good luck with the sale.

white98snake

Established Member
Well the truth is (and dont flame me lol)
i took a 03 z06 for a test ride the other day and man am i hooked
so im gonna sell the cobra and save up for the summer then beginning of next summer get into a mid to low mileage 03-04 z06

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
hehe, nice choice on the zo6, dont worry your not the only young guy that has one, I'm 20 and have a 01. Prepare to get lots of shit from people when driving it or getting in and out of it. :shrug:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I almost let mine go 2 weeks ago for a 2002 Zo6. Biggest mistake was test driving it. I was instantly hooked. I ended up talking myself out of it because i just leased an 05 CTS.

Good luck with the sale.

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
man all this z06 talk is making me wanna sell my car!!!! STOP IT!!!!!

+1

Now im afraid to go test drive one. My payments now are already 365, I think a z06 would be alot more for me. At least your not thinking about downgrading. I love our cobras but a z06 is a great upgrade IMO. Good choice :thumbsup:

white98snake

Established Member
Yea its funny since new years ive put over 3k worth of upgrades into the snake and i just finished breakin in the new clutch(about 1000miles) and now im just bored with the car, so hopefully my loss will be someones gain
spread the word people thanks

Users who are viewing this thread