Selling the 04...

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
good choice going with the house... motorsports will always be around, best of luck with the sale.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
I commented on your other thread. That my old car, and it is awesome. I ran 10.50 with it at the first MACA term shoutout. That was with just the whipple 2.3

BLWN32V

Established Member
I commented on your other thread. That my old car, and it is awesome. I ran 10.50 with it at the first MACA term shoutout. That was with just the whipple 2.3
Nice, I never ran it with the Whipple. The bearings went bad the second week I had the car. I picked up the KB from a guy on SVTP and only ran it on the street tune...10.76 was my best. Got a nice 1.43 60' doing some 1/8th mile hits :)

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Nice, I never ran it with the Whipple. The bearings went bad the second week I had the car. I picked up the KB from a guy on SVTP and only ran it on the street tune...10.76 was my best. Got a nice 1.43 60' doing some 1/8th mile hits :)

a new owner will be mighty happy with the performance of the ride :thumbsup:

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
this car is perfect.... i love this car and the 2.6 was mine, and it always ran hard...... hate to see you sell but someone will be getting a awesome car.....

Users who are viewing this thread