Selling some stuff and trying to make room for a new cobra

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
-UPDATED PRICES-

Hey there guys and gals! :)

Im looking into buying a nice new cobra to add to the garage so im making room and getting rid of some stuff that was for, or going on my 1994 GT that im going to be selling as soon as i get some time. Im not trying to rip anyone off or sell this stuff for as much as a possibly can, i just wana get rid of this stuff for a reasonable price and hopefully sell it to someone who realy needs it. Ill name a price to start off with but if you feel for any reason that its too high then give me a reasonable offer and ill most likely accept it. That being said... here we go...

Subframe connectors (not full lenght) Never used, and never installed. Paid $110 for them but asking $60 Shipped
IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Stock Throttle body without IAC and TPS. I took this off with 52k miles on my car when i changed over to a BBK 75mm Throttle body. Asking $15 + Shipping.
IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Stock Passenger side Headlight without a Bulb. (No leaks or moisture inside what so ever). I changed these when i replace my lights with aftermarket smoked headlights, and the driverside was leaking so i just threw it out. I took this off when the car had 85k miles on it. Asking $10 + Shipping.
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Stock Strut Tower brace. I had to take this off to make room for the Cobra upper and lower intake manifold i installed on my 1994 GT due to it not fitting because the cobra manifold is too tall. I would rather this item be picked up but if need be i can find some way to ship it. Asking $20 + Shipping
IMG_0449.jpg

Like i said, everything im selling is negotiable but i want reasonable offers as well. If you need to get intouch with me with any questions you can PM me, if not my email is...

"[email protected]"

and my AIM instant messaging name is "Stelar SC"

Thanks alot guys and gals :thumbsup:

-kenny

-UPDATED PRICES-

Last edited:

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Just bumping this thread because i droped the prices on the stuff i havent sold yet, i need to clear everything out of my garage to make room so if you still think the prices are to high or anything else you can give me an offer and im sure ill gladly accept :banana:

Thanks alot guys and gals

-kenny

Users who are viewing this thread