Selling Parts to pay medical bills

propony

Da Man
Established Member
Hey guys had to sell may baby .I have some take off parts im going to sell soon as i figure how to set up a paypal account.This is one of the hardest things ive had to do.Had to sell the Lightning due to having to pay for my wife medical bills but that only covered a 1/4 of them.Now i got to sell some parts to cover some more of the expenses.

jdm differental cover (Sold)
ford motor sport trans pan 100
predator programmer 150
factory tech 4c valve body 150
factory 03 04 wheels 450
new Matrix projection headlights never used 200
new Accufab chrome throttle body never used (Sold)

let me know what you guys think an ill try to get a paypal account set up.
Also if you send me your email address Ill send you pics of the parts.

thanks
Greg

Last edited:

AlanSVT

Established Member
sorry to hear that man. If you happen to sell a intake tube I am in the market for one.

Hope everything in the end works out for the best. I hope to see you back in anotehr L soon

Stewie 03

Established Member
I am interested in the Accufab unit. If the other poster doesn't snatch it up, shoot me a few pics and let's do this.

propony

Da Man
Established Member
The diff cover is gone. If anyone wants anything else please feel free to make me an offer.And thanks to the people who have sent me get wells means alot.

propony

Da Man
Established Member
Ok guys the Accufab and the diff cover are gone.If anyone whats anything else please feel free to make me a reasonable offer on the rest of the parts.And again thank you to the ones that have offered there get well wishes and prayers.They are greatfully accepted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread