selling P1SC for 96-98 cobra...

quikkstang

Established Member
Hi i'm selling my pro charger P1SC kit off of my 97 cobra. it should be coming off by the weekend. it is intercooled, and it is in great shape. once i get it off i will get some pics. but it will include just about everything to bolt on, except for injectors. i don't have a stock set so for now the 42's will stay on the car. I even have extra oil for it. asking $2800 plus shipping. any ? you can pm me or email me @ [email protected]. Thanks. :rockon:

turboluke

Established Member
Would this fit an 03 / 04 Mach 1 ? I have someone seriously interested in a procharger kit for his mach .. Let me know dude.

quikkstang

Established Member
Would this fit an 03 / 04 Mach 1 ? I have someone seriously interested in a procharger kit for his mach .. Let me know dude.

Hi, I'm not sure, you'd have to contact Procharger and ask them. All I know is this kit should fit a 96-98 cobra. maybe it would with a different bracket? just guessing though. maybe someone else on here can chime in on this? Thanks.

turboluke

Established Member
I will do some research and see if I can find anything . Unless someone chimes in to let us know first . If you could post up some pictures and more details about the system , I would really appreciate it. Mileage, boost setting, external scratches etc...

Last edited:

quikkstang

Established Member
I will do some research and see if I can find anything . Unless someone chimes in to let us know first . If you could post up some pictures and more details about the system , I would really appreciate it. Mileage, boost setting, external scratches etc...

i'll get some pics of it on the car, what is your email add. i don't know what it has for miles, as this was on the car when i bought it. it doesn't have any scatches on it that i can tell, and i believe it has the #10 pulley on it. Thanks.

mongo57988

Established Member
just what i've learned and anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.....
The bracket is different from the 1996-1999 to the 2000-2004. (due to timing cover change)

The angle of the trottle body from 96-98 to 99-04 changes some. (vortech offers two different alm. tubes for the vehicles). But I would go out on a limb and say its not different enough with the intercooler to matter.

I do know the intercoolers are the same. Different years from procharger look different and they have a 2 core and 3 core version but all bolt in the same.

I got 2750 shipped for mine without injectors. Cost me 80 to ship it just food for thought. Mine did have higher miles and was scratched up from driving on gravel roads.

I dont know the seller but the kit is priced well.

quikkstang

Established Member
just what i've learned and anybody can correct me if I'm wrong.....
The bracket is different from the 1996-1999 to the 2000-2004. (due to timing cover change)

The angle of the trottle body from 96-98 to 99-04 changes some. (vortech offers two different alm. tubes for the vehicles). But I would go out on a limb and say its not different enough with the intercooler to matter.

I do know the intercoolers are the same. Different years from procharger look different and they have a 2 core and 3 core version but all bolt in the same.

I got 2750 shipped for mine without injectors. Cost me 80 to ship it just food for thought. Mine did have higher miles and was scratched up from driving on gravel roads.

I dont know the seller but the kit is priced well.

Hi, thanks for the info, It is much appreciated.

ctothap

Established Member
the other guy was right, the only difference in any kit would be the mounting bracket and the throttlebody connection. besides that there is no difference in any kit. the one on my car was from a gt, so i went through all the same bs, getting it to fit a cobra

mongo57988

Established Member
Ohh and yes it will fit a Mark 8 if you had a complete 96-98 cobra intake, Throttle body, and modified your throttle body cable or used one from a cobra. I have a complete intake here at home I could do 450.00 shipped.

I had several 96-98 cobra before doing the 03 swap. Now i've moved onto the 05 mustang. So plenty of parts laying around here.

Dustin
[email protected]

quikkstang

Established Member
Thanks again for chiming in, it's appreciated. I figured it might fit on most cars with some kind of modification, I just didn't want to give people the wrong info.

Users who are viewing this thread