Selling my home in Upper Marlboro, MD

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
4 bedroom, 2 full & 2 1/2 baths, living, dining, and family rooms, nice kitchen w/upgraded fridge and stove, partially finished basement w/two unfinished spaces for media room and office/bedroom, large 2 car garage, on a .33 acre lot. Small community convenient to DC, just off MD-4 between 301 and beltway. PM me for more details.

MLS#: PG5210564

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Yes. Def. a nice place. It amazes me how much further the dollar can go outside NYC and SW CT. That pad would be 800k around here on the same size lot.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
bbp42d said:
nice place :beer:
handsome devil said:
Yes. Def. a nice place. It amazes me how much further the dollar can go outside NYC and SW CT. That pad would be 800k around here on the same size lot.

Thanks! It is a nice place. We will miss the neighbors but we found a great 113yo farm house on 2 acres. It's funny, we thought the same thing about the price. This same model is now being built around the corner for $130K more than we're selling for. We paid less than half of that 4 yrs ago when we had this built. We are about 30 min from the Capitol, another 30 min out from here and you can still have this house built for what we paid 4 yrs ago. I guess "location, location, location" holds true.

Users who are viewing this thread