Selling my GT

w. mitty

Established Member
I've reluctantly decided to offer my 05 GT for sale. I love it immensely, but my fickle heart has me looking at a Lamborghini. :eek: My GT is White, blue stripes, red calipers, McIntosh stereo, BBS wheels. Showroom condition, all factory docs, sticker, clear title, etc. I bought it with 11 miles on it, now has 1280. Price is in the mid $160s. Because it is a private party sale, you MAY not have to pay sales tax in your home state (you won't in Arizona, anyway) This will save you as much as $13,000 in tax alone as compared with a dealer sale. The car is in Arizona. PM me if you are interested, or if you have a Gallardo to trade :p

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
dont get the lambo. if you do anything get the 430. a friend of mine had the murc and it was only a 2 seater with a big engine. no exquisite interior, a so so dash and the build quality of a nissan. the car had no panache if you know what i mean. he only had it for 5 months or so and sold it to buy a triple black 996 tt cab.

good luck whatever you decide to do. pesonally i would rather have an sl600 than the lamborghini.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
dont get the lambo. if you do anything get the 430. a friend of mine had the murc and it was only a 2 seater with a big engine. no exquisite interior, a so so dash and the build quality of a nissan. the car had no panache if you know what i mean. he only had it for 5 months or so and sold it to buy a triple black 996 tt cab.

good luck whatever you decide to do. pesonally i would rather have an sl600 than the lamborghini.
I've heard the Gallardo is a much better car...and the quality has an Audi influence......
By the way, would you be interested if I traded my left testicle? I already have 2 kids, so... pm me if you need one! :lol: Sorry, no pix... :p

w. mitty

Established Member
Trade done! I'll miss the GT, but I'll try to find comfort in Lambo :) The recipient of my GT is getting a great car and a fantastic deal. Of course, I feel the same way. Full write up on the comparison to follow.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Perfect!!!

My testicle is on the way, packed in ice. It has served me well for the last 40 years, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it, too! By the way, I consider this legally binding for eternity. :uh oh:
(girlish voice): Thanks alot! :beer: :pop:

PS, my wife is a little mad now...

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
w. mitty said:
Trade done! I'll miss the GT, but I'll try to find comfort in Lambo :) The recipient of my GT is getting a great car and a fantastic deal. Of course, I feel the same way. Full write up on the comparison to follow.

Congratulations! Be sure to post some pics of your new Lambo.

Users who are viewing this thread