selling my car. 2004 mustang gt

jeffl9682

Established Member
Im looking to sell my car, Times are tough, i need one practically 4 door family car.
Its a 2004 Ford mustang gt coupe 5-speed. Silver with light gray interior. 52k miles on her, has abs with traction control.
Im a mechanic so i have done all the maintenance myself, changed the oil every 1500 miles with synthetic 5w-20. Using only motorcraft oil filters. Other things i have done are front and rear brakes (new pads and rotors all around) serpentine belt.
Aftermarket parts i have installed are mgw short throw shifter, mac offroad h-pipe, mac stainless steel catback, lowering springs (h&r supersports) 03-04 cobra mirrors and sideskirts, mach 1 grill delete and chin spoiler, 18x9 and 18x10 fr500 rims, black with machined lip. New general exclaim uhp tires, front are 275-35-18, rears are 295-35-18. wheels and tires have approx 5000 miles on them, also american muscle smoked headlights.
I also have frpp gears for the rear that i have not installed yet (4.10) also a speed cal to go with the gears.
I have all the factory parts also in my garage that i will give to the buyer. The factory wheels have brand new 245-45-17 tires on them. If someone is interested who wants it back to stock i will install all the factory items for them.
11k or best offer. Im located in the boston mass area
pm me if interested.
jeff
http://img215.imageshack.us/i/042rj.jpg/
http://img8.imageshack.us/i/044my.jpg/
http://img708.imageshack.us/i/248md.jpg/

Last edited:

jeffl9682

Established Member
LOL, thanks for the offer bro but im ok with that. I work on toyota and scions all day. I try to stay far away from toyota. im actually looking at the new taurus SHO. Hey, its a 4 door family car right? lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
LOL, thanks for the offer bro but im ok with that. I work on toyota and scions all day. I try to stay far away from toyota. im actually looking at the new taurus SHO. Hey, its a 4 door family car right? lol

haha aw man! 365hp in a 4 door car...of course it's a family car:pepper:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Or how much! Hahaha
They have a few over here selling for almost $50k

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
You see the 2010 gt500 inside?
mmm mmm mmm, nice color combo!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything....3 years ago i sold an 02 GT with 50k miles on it with about 8 grand worth of suspension work and 18'' wheels and I had to FIGHT for 13k.

At the end of the day...car is worth what someone will pay for it. Good luck!!

jeffl9682

Established Member
I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything....3 years ago i sold an 02 GT with 50k miles on it with about 8 grand worth of suspension work and 18'' wheels and I had to FIGHT for 13k.

At the end of the day...car is worth what someone will pay for it. Good luck!!

oo i never thought you meant that in a rude way. I just had no idea what to ask for it. i just want the damn thing gone lol. I just need a practical 4 door car i can drive all year long.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
hmmmm...I'm still in the market, can you post pic's of interior/engine bay/exterior?

jeffl9682

Established Member
thanks pete, ya im going to miss it but i need a truck or suv now. I was originally in the market for a 4 door family car but me and the gf are planning on buying two snowmobiles in the summer to go up north with and we need something to tow the trailer.
id love to keep both of the vehicles but i cant afford two payments. im probably going to stick with ford so i hope im still invited to the wendys meets this summer lol

good luck with the sale jeff, too bad to see it go

jeffl9682

Established Member
hmmmm...I'm still in the market, can you post pic's of interior/engine bay/exterior?

heres some pics you requested mooch, i currently dont have any interior pics or engine bay pics but ill try to take some tomorrow after work.
044.jpg

042.jpg

246.jpg

Last edited:

jeffl9682

Established Member
no wing on there now, but the holes are still there, if no one wants to buy it im going to fill the holes in and have the trunk painted. IF i sell it ill just put the wing back on and then the new owner can do whatever he/she wants.

jeff

BAR7MAN

Established Member
Ahh, wish I was in the market right now. Pretty much exactly what I will be looking for. Well here's a free bump if it isn't already sold. GL

Users who are viewing this thread