Selling my 324ci BigBore motor, complete intake to oil pan 4k miles on it

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Selling my 324ci BB stroker out of my 04 Mach1, motor has 4k miles on it. Runs perfect, just want to go a different direction with the car. Car is actually for sale too, if the motor sells then I will build my Mach1, if the whole car sells then I will start fresh with a new car. Car made 462rwhp and 372rwtq with a RevAuto tune and has been 10.9@124 in a full weight Mach1. Motor is still in car so you can come here it run and I will take for a drive before its pulled. Would like to sell the complete package for $10k, ready to bolt in your car. Will sell just the motor for less then the boltons but wont sell the boltons before the motor is sold. PM me a cell number or email and I can send pics and a video of it running

*Engine
-Forged 5.3 324" Bottom End from VT Engines (CP pistons, Manley Rods, Forged Stroker Crank), 10:7:1 Compression
-Custom Cometic Head Gaskets, Darton Sleeves, ARP Hardware through entire motor
-Boss 330 Racing Ported Heads, Custom Grind Cams (Int: .226 Dur .495 lift /Exh: .230 Dur .478 lift), and 5" Ported Short Runner Intake
-ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes with 3" collector and 3" Offroad x-pipe
-ATI Damper, Meziere Electric Water Pump w/ Relay, JLT Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake w/ Shaker Hookup, Accufab Throttle Body, PHP Intake Spacer
-Canton 7 Quart Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
-PA Performance Alternator (black)

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Your pm box is full.
Interested in the shortblock down to oil pan.
I'm located in bealeton, Va .... So not far from you.
What would you want for it?
You can call or text
703-565-8963
Thanks
Steve

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Your pm box is full.
Interested in the shortblock down to oil pan.
I'm located in bealeton, Va .... So not far from you.
What would you want for it?
You can call or text
703-565-8963
Thanks
Steve
inbox is clear now, sorry

wont sell as a shortblock, I will sell it as a longblock with no intake but don't want to tear into the motor then have to sell all the individual parts.

Bite u

Established Member
Kinda curious on the price of the longblock.. but prolly gonna b outta the range but could you pm me a price please sir intake to oil pan.. nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread