Selling my 04 Screaming Yellow Cobra

dhummm

Established Member
It time to sell it, I love it I'll miss it, but scaling back. I have it on ebay and not sure I can post the link (if allowed). I don't know if it will go but it's up there. you can search 2004 cobra terminator screaming yellow to find it, lots of pics there.

The car has 510 corrected RWHP and has lots of suspension mods. The car has a full Maximum Motorsports setup in it. The car runs and drives excellent. There is no wheel hop with this setup. You get the benefits of the IRS suspension but no wheel hop with the Maximum Motor Sports (MM) rear IRS grip package, see details below. The caster camber plates and strut adjustments were set up for max/min camber, this car really turns. The tubular lower control arms and coilovers remove a lot of unsprung weight where you you want it most. It has a very stiff suspension in it so if you are looking for a cushy comfortable ride this may not be for you. If you are looking for an all out super car that can truly perform anywhere then this is the one. Don’t get me wrong here this car drives and handles really great and I figure most people reading this want performance not a caddy. I Autocrossed the car and took (FTD) “Fastest Time of the day” twice this year. This car will impress anyone, everyone that gets out of this car is giggling. I hate to see this one go but my daughter is going to college. I was really lucky to have this car for two years it’s the real deal……

I never tracked the car but I figure this would perform very well. A few of the guys I Autocross with have 03/04 Cobras and they track them with great results, My wife says no way to the track for me, so Autocross only.

The car is in great condition and has no dings at all. The paint and interior are in very good shape. The car has never been in an accident and I will get a carfax for it but I’m sure it’s clean. I will gladly send additional high resolution pictures if interested. I took 10 megapixel shots of the car. The car has some very light scratches on the bottom of the door sill from getting in and out. They probably would clean up pretty good with detailing. The rear around the side scoops has some road rash like wear, not bad but there you can barely see it in the pics. You can not see any of this unless you are up really close. The underside of the car is not super clean, sorry I drove it, it’s not horrible I just would rather drive it than clean it. The coilovers are scratched up from me adjusting them. I am very conservative and want to be really clear and it is important that the buyer is very happy. I would be glad to talk to anyone interested and I encourage it. This is a really nice car and I am not afraid to talk about it.

ENGINE:
-Lots of typical 03/04 stuff / 510 RWHP corrected see dyno sheet (such a blast)
-Black power coated pullies & 2.8 upper
-oversized heat exchanger
-Black powder coated blower coolant tank
-SCT tuner with custom tune
-Stiegemeier ported and polished blower, TB and plenum
-Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump

EXHAUST:
-SLP X pipe with high flow cats
-Magnaflow cat back with 3 1/2:” tips. It’s pretty loud but I wouldn't want it any other way.
-I bought baffles for the rear to tone it down during inspection but I haven't tried them to see how much they help. I will include them with the car depending on the selling price

SUSPENSION MODS:
-Torsion T2R differential (all new bearing etc installed at that time also)
-MM tubular lower control arms
-Delrin Front control arm bushings
-MM Strut tower Brace
-MM CC plates
-MM Coil over kit Front and rear
-MM sport valved front and rear struts
-425 lb front springs 575 lb rear springs
-IRS Brace
-MM alum rack bushing with new spherical mounts
-MM Quadrant & firewall adjuster
-MM upper and lower Delrin IRS control arm bushings kit
-MM Poly Subframe bushings
-MM adjustable rear tie rod ends
-MM Sold diff mounts
-MM Pinion angle adjustment kit
-MM Adjustable end links
-Probably more......

INTERIOR:
-Race seats very comfortable and hold you in
-Chrome headlight switch
-Chrome shifter
-Triple chrome radio knob
-Triple chrome A/C knobs
-Triple Chrome tilt lever & high beam knob

MISC:
-Custom welded strut reinforcements to eliminate possibility of bending (see pics). This bending has been an issue on these cars.
-Custom rear adjustable rear sway bar (see pics)
-Ride height fully adjustable currently set about an inch lower than stock.
-14mm bolt mod
-MM button head bolt mod also
-MGW Shifter
-Sub frame connectors (who doesn’t)
-Welded torque boxes
-Bobcat front brake pads and Ceramic in rear
-The car has custom mirror polished hood vents. I will include the stock vents with the car and will put them back in if you like them better (the originals snap in no problem)

TIRES:
-Goodyear D3’s the front 275’s on 9” Chrome very good cond (tires cond fair)
-Goodyear D3’s rear 285’s on 10.5” Chrome very good cond (tires cond fair)

Ralph-

dhummm

Established Member
No, the buy it now is 29,500, the reserve is lower. I have no idea what it will go for, I was actually surprised it got up to 24K.

Ralph-

Users who are viewing this thread