Selling F550 Superduty Diesel 2 ton

csebast

Established Member
'05 Ford F550 2-ton SuperCab Dually Diesel Superduty - $16500

2-ton 4 X 4 SuperDuty Power Stroke V8 diesel 6.0l dually. A hauling machine --- GREAT FOR A HOT SHOT BUSINESS -- CONSIDERED A COMMERCIAL TRUCK (we used as a personal vehicle). 8-cylinder. (They still have a LOT of FEMA trailers to be moved in Hope!)

Factory Dually Bed with Air Ride Suspension (ride control / adjust for the load). This suspension & bed together was over $9000 added by the last owner. This Axle/Drive Train Suspension was done by Manning Equipment Co in Tenn. The purpose for this was adjusting load, smoother ride, pulling RV's and trailers.
Total new cost was $58,000. Approx. 155,000 miles.
SHARP LOOKIN' RIDE.
The body and interior are in excellent condition, never wrecked, tires are like new, cloth seats have been covered with seat covers since new. Light tan interior. One ding on door of passenger side that you can see in the picture.
Tinted windows to exceed factory tint. Factory Premium CD stereo system.

There is some engine work to be done; and I want to sell on an 'as is' basis. I have reduced the price significantly to allow for this work. You may be a diesel mechanic or have a very good one. I have a dealership computer analysis printout to share as to what
needs to be done. It has a cracked head, and Ford's recommendation in that situation is to replace them both. My mechanic was trying to purchase an engine to put in, instead. He had found one with just 50,000 miles (but I didn't have the money to grab it at that time). That is the direction I wanted to go.
The $16,500 or Best Offer as I will consider any reasonable offer. I am told that it's value repaired is $25-28,000.

3n53me3oa5Y05V45Z2a81178293de7a6115d4.jpg

3nc3k03p65Y45Q15Z4a812e23ad86accb19f9.jpg

Look in craigslist in Little Rock, AR for pictures -- until I'm
successful getting them here OR email me for pics at [email protected], please

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread