Selling Cobra not by choice.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I might have to sell the cobra due to getting state reffed in California. Car can only be sold out of state because of this. Trying to get a idea for price.

Black 2003 cobra 10 anniversary. Under 50k miles on car

Gen 5 whipple untuned on a base tune from kurgan
Arp head studs.
Moroso catch can with -12 lines from valves covers welded -12 bungs on valve covers
Stock block
Stock 6 speed 26 spline McLeod 1000rxt
Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes three inch bassani all the way through no 2 1/2 at all.
Fore L2 triple pump w/fic 1200’s on e85
7 gallon trunk ice tank
Battery relocated to trunk.
Retrofitted headlights black inners clear corners
SOS gauge pod with dual aeroforce
Boost
Fuel pressure
A/f readings
Upr k member with coil overs in front only
18inch Ccw classics black centers
Sure I’m missing something. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn that's about the perfect spec I've ever seen, real quality parts, I would list at $27-28k (depending on cosmetic condition) and see what happens.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Damn that's about the perfect spec I've ever seen, real quality parts, I would list at $27-28k (depending on cosmetic condition) and see what happens.

It has a few scratches and its black paint. Swirls etc. I’d say 8-10 for paint. Interior is clean. Some Wear on driver side seat

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Post some pictures, inside , outside, engine.

I will once I get a chance. Cars on stands at the moment. Changing the rack and power steering pump. Just waiting on parts

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Your problem is going to be all those parts and no tune that will scare a lot of people off.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Kommiefornia strikes again. You can attend a blm riot with a molotov cocktail.......but can't have a 17 yr old ford burning clean ass E85.

GLWS, Sal. Tough to gauge price without pics. Post some of it cleaned up and the shoes on. Black paint really looks spectacular all polished up IMO and photographs great.....swirled black on the other hand is an eye sore and will detract. Quick paint correction time n $$$ well spent before you list it.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
16f9eb1fe3c53aad047405dd55d23317.jpg

db1f1c1b694da6e07b06e8ad3ba88caa.jpg

5d5804f2ca5cc72c4074016475c5107b.jpg

d23728079658b4790396247a244b10ad.jpg

8c1d964a2267dcc19b32db1b8840cba1.jpg

7f32deae38bcea673f498b87aff4b06d.jpg

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Can you just register it out of state? I was trying to think how I would get around this is I ever got ref'd. Oregon, Nevada, Arizona are all options. I know Oregon only has smog in 2 counties (Portland, Medford).

It's too bad California doesn't have some sort of classic car program where it can be smog exempt.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Can you just register it out of state? I was trying to think how I would get around this is I ever got ref'd. Oregon, Nevada, Arizona are all options. I know Oregon only has smog in 2 counties (Portland, Medford).

It's too bad California doesn't have some sort of classic car program where it can be smog exempt.

That’s what I’m looking into. I also saw there was program in California where people can call a number and snitch on out of state plates.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Kommiefornia strikes again. You can attend a blm riot with a molotov cocktail.......but can't have a 17 yr old ford burning clean ass E85.

GLWS, Sal. Tough to gauge price without pics. Post some of it cleaned up and the shoes on. Black paint really looks spectacular all polished up IMO and photographs great.....swirled black on the other hand is an eye sore and will detract. Quick paint correction time n $$$ well spent before you list it.

Yeah if Fkn sucks. Everything going on and they want to worry about my car that sits kn the garage and maybe gets driven on a Sunday depending on weather. Smh

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member

It looks fantastic!

When it's all sorted out tune/mechanical wise.....I wouldn't list it any lower than $29,999. That's pretty much state of the art mods, the gen5 the crown jewel. That's a turn key 800hp terminator for under 30. The only thing "hurting" the car is the color (black is polarizing...some love it some hate it) and the mileage.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
It looks fantastic!

When it's all sorted out tune/mechanical wise.....I wouldn't list it any lower than $29,999. That's pretty much state of the art mods, the gen5 the crown jewel. That's a turn key 800hp terminator for under 30. The only thing "hurting" the car is the color (black is polarizing...some love it some hate it) and the mileage.

I agree. But most people are going to laugh at that price. I’ve seen it Time and time again on fb especially. I rather put it Back to stock and get my money back then sell it for dirt cheap.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
It looks fantastic!

Mileage is under 50k

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Out of curiosity what part of NorCal are you from? There are some counties up here with no smog. Return to stock, ref, then reg it in one of those counties.

Me personally I would register it out of state, like you I drive mine once or twice a month.

Users who are viewing this thread