Selling Cobra, JLT RAI & Raptor 4 sale

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Well, since we've moved into our new (old) house I've had to make some changes, and the Cobra has to go. I'll miss it, allot! I've owned a Mustang of one kind or another since '83, and wanted a supercharged Mustang since '88. It was a great 2+ years of ownership, and I'll have another supercharged Mustang again in a few years. It won't be the $helby, but I'll see what SVT does a few years from now.

I'm putting the stock air box back in and pullin' out the Raptor.

I'm trying to sell local so I don't have to ship. RAI & Raptor will be available for pick up mornings before noon or anytime next weekend. I live near Goddard and could also meet somewhere in the local area.

JLT RAI (supercharger paint), filter, MAF adapter, & shield - $100 obo.
Raptor shift light, Silver body w/Red LED's - $75 obo. SOLD

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Mike - Sorry to hear that man... I hope that the sale goes well... What's the mileage and the price?

Just remember, you're always welcome at events man :beer:

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
It had to go fast, no time for top dollar so I'm getting a quick $22K from Carmax. If I had some time I would have tried to get a few K more. The KBB est. is at $23K and change for a Private Party sale so I was surprised Carmax offered what they did.

If I win the lottery I'm going to build an '06 Fobra, aluminum 4.6, twin screw, IRS, 6-speed. Don't flame me, but I will put Cobras on the fenders but no SVT since it's a Fobra. Maybe I'll just get a Roush Stage 3 in a few years. I hope Ford SVT builds my version of a Fobra as a real Cobra after the GT500 hype wears off since my lottery odds suck! I'd buy that instead of the Roush.

Users who are viewing this thread