Selling advice on a full snake bite kit

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Ive been off this forum some time now and im looking to upgrade to a vmp tvs or a kb and i have decided that i will part ways with my stiegmier snake bite (street king package) supercharger kit. I really dont know what i should ask and was hoping i could get some insight from a few of you before i list it. I have the full kit that consists of the fully ported supercharger and tear drop plenum ported thottle body snake bite gear overdrive and venom cooler quick change 3.0 and 2.9 pullies (for 91 and 93 octane) stock elbow and the snake bite maf housing and filter as well as the even flow fuel injectors. Im sure i can dig up some of the reciepts but if i remember right i think all of it was around 3k new. With this setup i made 650rwhp just looking for more. I was thinking of asking $1750 for everything but idk. Am i in the right ballpark? Im just out of touch with the used part maket at this time. Thanks

Last edited:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
I've never seen one for sale, so that's tough to price. I'm sure it's a good setup, but with 13/14 TVS selling for 1,500 it would be hard to compete at that price. Just my opinion

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread