Selling a diamond/Worthy.com

lilcoop03

Established Member
I have a nice diamond ring I am looking to sell.

Does anyone have experience with this? I'm looking at Worthy.com and they have some great reviews, but they also get 20% apparently.

Any suggestions or experience with doing this?

Thanks SVTP!

Never_Enough

Established Member
None w/that, but I sold a ring on CL without issue. Met the dude @ a Kay store (Bought it from Kay originally) to verify all was legit. He paid me & he had a new ring.

lilcoop03

Established Member
None w/that, but I sold a ring on CL without issue. Met the dude @ a Kay store (Bought it from Kay originally) to verify all was legit. He paid me & he had a new ring.

How much of the original value were you able to get back?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Hate to admit this but when I get married again I'm reusing the diamond because it cost me a fortune and it's beautiful, I'll just get a new setting she wants. I don't believe in bad luck.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
If you bought your ring at Kay, Gordons, Zales, Jared, etc. the ring depreciated by about 50% when you walked out the door with it. Good luck!

U.M.

lilcoop03

Established Member
If you bought your ring at Kay, Gordons, Zales, Jared, etc. the ring depreciated by about 50% when you walked out the door with it. Good luck!

U.M.

Im sure. I bought mine from a local private jewelry store... Not a chain such as these

Users who are viewing this thread