Selling 2003 cobra svt 10th anniversary built

blwnblkgt

Established Member
IMG_4592.JPG
IMG_4591.JPG
IMG_4592.JPG
I'm selling my 03 cobra that i believe it has 71k miles on i bought it all stock from a elderly man i actually still have the post saved when i bought it, but the car is in great condition it does have rock chips in the front tho, interior is nice seats are in good condition, i hardly ever drive the car i bought it with 67k miles on it back 2013 i think or maybe later, but in the last 1500 miles i modded the car ill make a list of whats been done just have in mind everything that has been done to the car i have the receipts and only has 1500 miles on the parts

engine-
ford racing aluminator short block with 10:1 compression
(it was one of the last ones ford had)

heads have all been redone with new valve seats and new exhaust valves
with supercar gt cams

arp head studs

cometic headgaskits

exhaust-
mac long tube headers ceramic with x pipe
bassani catback

blower-
2.3 gen2 tvs vmp
gt500 t/b monoblade
jlt high boost intake
vmp300 maf

fuel-
id1000
kennel bell bap with wire upgrade

transmission-
26 spline input shaft
mcleod clutch

irs-
maximum motorsports irs bushings
billetflow irs brace

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but the engine was put together by shaun from AED out in california and it was dyno by justin at vmp , it put down 576 hp 526tq i believe on pump gas with only 15 degrees of timing so its a super safe tune just because running that high of compression on pump gas i also have saved a 100 octane tune that justin made for me with 18 degrees for timing so more aggressive I'm sure with that tune the car will wake up amazingly but i haven't found 100 octane over here in panama city, i would've gone e85 thats what i was hoping for because with that compression it would love e85 and just make amazing numbers but again no e85 in panama city. the car does have ca plates due to me being from california getting stationed in Tyndall afb florida Panama City .. just shoot me a message I'll answer any questions you guys have thank you, 25k obo. 707-720-5177

gmflash28

Established Member
Little steep, but great looking car! Looks almost identical to mine that I sold, regrettably lol
Glws!

99MystiC

Established Member
Hey dude why did you block me? I thought we had a deal and we're just waiting for the car to make it to California. If you changed your mind or sold it just let me know. I am ready to move on it if your still willing.

Users who are viewing this thread