Selling 1988 LX Convertible blue/white top (Project Car)

meathogg

Established Member
Located in Southern Illinois. Car does not have transmission or engine in it

Just bought the car and figured that i would like to get into RC racing so the car must go. So here is a description fo the car to the best of my knowledge.

The Bad
Overall the car is in ok shape. After looking the car over it needs rust repair on the driver side bottom quarter should be a easy fix could do it for the new owner for a little extra coin (i'm a body man). The doors have a few little dings in them like a couple peices of hail hit it The top will need to be replaced.

The Good

Car has 90/10 lakewood shocks in the rear they are in decent shape little pitted/dirty. Car also has southside lowers on it and loweringsprings.
The car has a 8.8 in it. The car has ponies on it that are in good shape with good tires ont he rear (50-60% left) and meh tires on the front (30%) Interior is complete just need to be cleaned. Leather white front seats blue carpet blue dash. Front fenders in good shape. The front croners of both lights are in realyl good shape but middlel ights are a little hazy gonna see if i can clean up a bit.
Car has electric windows, the seats are also electric, door locks etc.

Once again this car is a project car and does have a few dings and 1 rust spot that is a size of half a dollar

I'd like to get 650 for it the way it sits. I might be wililng to part out the car depending on how many people are interested

Thanks
John
[email protected]
618-513-0579

bitch.gif

bitches1.gif

bitchs2.gif

carz.gif

hmrmr.gif

rawr23.gif

sdfjasdjkl.gif

Last edited: