Sell / Trade NIB Raxioms w/ HID Conversion for OEM HID's

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
NEW IN BOX RAXIOMS w/ HID Conversion for OEM HID's

I have a brand new in the box set of smoked Raxioms w/ a 6000K HID Conversion from Stangmods. It is this kit:

StangMods Black Projector Lamps w/ HID Kit for 10-12

$450 OBO Shipped

IMG_1350_zps9322c3ee.jpg

IMG_1349_zps53349091.gif

IMG_1348_zpseb46301f.gif

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
With some cash on top? It will be hard for a car with factory hid's to convert to the non hid raxiom headlights.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
With some cash on top? It will be hard for a car with factory hid's to convert to the non hid raxiom headlights.

This kit is not for cars with factory HIDs. My hope was to either sell this kit outright or hope that someone had a set of factory HID headlights laying around for some reason (Long shot I know), and maybe work out some sort of trade with cash on top from me.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
so this kit is for a non OEM HID equipped mustang right? did you install these and notice any fogging up

Correct...NON OEM HID ONLY. These were never installed...only taken out of the box for inspection and for pics. I was assured by Stangmods that this kit is 100%..No flickering or fogging. They offer a lifetime guarantee on their HID stuff.

VETTEHUNTER

Established Member
Probably pulling the trigger on a set of OEM Headlights, so these are just up for sale now....No longer looking for a trade.

Users who are viewing this thread