Seismic Audio equipment?

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
guys I'm having trouble finding any good information on a product that was recommended to me for DJ's on a budget, it's really just for parties we throw here locally and for my own personal entertainment. but I have 2 JBL Eon 515 tops but no sub yet, and while I was looking around a guy said to check out seismic audio. I did, and they seem to have pretty decent stuff according to the reviews on their website. I'm primarily interested in their Enforcer ii Powered 18inch subwoofer. was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the company as a whole or even just the individual sub itself or any of their subwoofers. I'm thinking if it's good enough I might buy 2 of their 2x15 towers as well with an amp for some larger events.

I googled them, and all i get are reviews from sites that sell them for seismic. I prefer independent reviews.

if you have any other recommendations my only requirements at this time are 18inch subwoofer powered with approximately 600 watts RMS or better. budget is slightly tighter at about 600$. can flex a little but not much. the seismic really gave me a nice price at 400 shipped. :coolman: but worksmanship is something else.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
yall, I figured even though there were no responses if there were any that were curious, I have had their enforcerII powered subwoofer for about 3 weeks and have used the snot out of it. it's a great product if you are looking for cheap pro audio equipment that works very well. I'm very happy with this subwoofer, it is heavy, but the driver will move itself around without a problem on a hard surface, I would recommend putting it on some sort of heavy rubber mat to minimize movement. it has rubber feet, but it still moves a lot. lol. I intend to get some additional mains through them in the not too distant future, I'll let you know how I like them.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
yep, saw that one, figured I'd give seismic a chance since theirs was considerably cheaper. if this one ever shits the bed, I'll move up to a behringer or some yamaha club series, but that is a ways down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread