FOR SALE: Seiko SSK003. Tsao Balt-Worldtimer. G-Shock GBD-200. Extra Straps. Combo Deal.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a Seiko SSK003 with a blue dial, half blue bezel, half black bezel, aka as the blueberry model. The watch is in excellent condition and was purchased in mid November 2023 by me and has the remaining 2 years of the warranty on the watch. It comes with the jubilee bracelet, which I only wore 3-4 times, a nylon orange braided strap with QR pins, and a thick mesh bracelet that is in excellent condition which also uses QR pins.

The SSK003 measures at 42.5mm. 13.6mm thickness. Hardlex crystal front & rear with 4R34 movement featuring a GMT capability. The watch is WR to 10 bar (330ft). It comes with extra links for the jubilee bracelet, instruction manual, warranty card, and original outer + inner box.

The next watch I have up for sale is my Tsao Baltimore Worldtimer. It has an Emerald green dial that really shines in the sunlight. It uses SuperLuminova T-CX1 so it glows blue instead of green. The watch is assembled in Baltimore, MD for anyone wondering. It uses a NH35A movement and the watch was a bit slow, so I sent it back to the watchmaker after I contacted the owner first and he fixed it for me and it is constantly running at +2. The case and bracelet of this watch are Grade 2 Titanium with a scratch resistant coating. The clasp is SS and is micro adjustable. The Ti bracelet & Tsao rubber/cloth band are QR. Also included are a blue sailcloth strap, brown leather strap, and a rubber orange/blue strap. All of the following are QR. There are 4 extra Ti links for the bracelet. For reference, I have a 7.5" wrist, so both watches should fit you no matter what. The Tsao Balt-Worldtimer is 40mm in size. It is also 1/50 in this colorway with no more being produced once it sells out. Mine is number 28/50 made in Emerald Green. This watch is full kit, everything is included and the steel warranty card is stamped Sept. 2023.

I paid around $300-$320 for the Seiko SSK003 & the Tsao Balt-Worldtimer is $750.

I'm not looking to split anything right now and wanting to sell both watches for...

$675 shipped for both watches.

The extra straps/bracelets are worth $100+. So a good deal on the watches and you're getting quite a few extra pieces.

I accept Square, CashApp, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. If you want to pay with a credit/debit card, just let me know and I can send you and invoice and you can pay via the Square invoice. You don't need to download Square or have any app to use it. It's as simple as just sending me your email address to send you an invoice.

Since shipping is free, please add 3% for the processing fees. Thank you!

Shoot me a PM if interested.

At $675, i'm asking $475 for the Balt-Worldtimer & $200 for the Seiko SSK003. Price is for both watches. I will not part them out at the reduced price.

I will include a brand new, 2 day old G-Shock GBD-200 for $80.00 with the purchase of the first two watches.

Also consider all the extra straps i'm including and the fact both watches are only a few months old in excellent condition. Plus they are both full kit with everything included that came with it from the factory.

3-watch.jpeg

watch2.jpeg

SeikoLume.jpeg

Seiko-GMT.jpeg

S-5.jpeg

T-1.jpeg

T-2.jpeg

T-3.jpeg

T-6.jpeg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Tsao Baltimore Titanium watch available for $399! Only available at this price since i'm trying to add another piece to my collection. Once I do, I may withdraw this, so get it while you can! Only 28/50 made and then the watch is never to be made again in not this color or this design again!

Users who are viewing this thread