Seems like everyone hates us

acdrew

Established Member
I have noticed that when most people I talk to or have heard about cars talk negatively about mustang owners. This makes me wonder are we as a crowd so full of ourselves and think we have gods greatest gift of machinery in the automotive world or did they have a bad encounter with a ford on the streets. I have had my fair share of vehicles and smoked a lot of mustangs on the streets with other cars but they always initiated the shit talking. I think the problem is that they are affordable fast cars so high school punks rule the streets with there 260rwhp intake and exhaust gt's and think they have the fastest car on the road. I by no means have Anything against ford I think that They have some of the best affordable sports cars out there but at the same time realize every brand has there strong points in performance. I own a chevy,Mitsubishi and Lexus so I am by no means biased. Has anyone else noticed the discrimination against us that happens to be getting worse it seems like.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Ford is the best bro, besides the new 5.0 is 1000hp in factory gt trim
everyone knows that

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i hate most mustang owners not going to lie
its a meh car with good aftermarket support, nothing more nothing less

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
When I owned my Cobra I WAS better than everyone, no shame in being proud.

Zemedici

Established Member
People dislike mustangs for a few reasons: they're cheap, past bad experiences of ownership (buying a poorly maintained vehicle), ton of them on the road, every teenage "doucher" seems to drive a mustang, some cobra guys are cocky, but that comes with any car. There were guys in the Z community that wouldnt believe a Z could lose to a TON of cars right out of the box...

TX04WhiteL

Established Member
Most new 5.0 owners I've encountered are complete ****ing idiots and think their cars are gods gift to the earth and the fastest thing ever. Like I've literally seen some kid with a headers/ boss intake/ tune gt say he could beat a modded C6 Z06 I couldn't believe it.

acdrew

Established Member
If anybody has the right to be cocky it should be the ford gt40 guys or the shelby cobra guys now they have a rolling masterpiece in my opinion.modulars are just plain sick for what they do with the amount of displacement they have but you pay for it.

dannyf

Established Member
I hate mustang drivers. But I can tell you it is so nice to be back out of the diesel seen... I just hate people who talk about shit they no nothing about and think that their bolt on vehicle is somehow leagues above someone else bolt on vehicle it just happens that a lot of those types are in the mustang scene. Now the diesel scene is full of a special type of retard.

markw351

Established Member
There's no difference in any make or model sports car owners...seriously, 50% don't have a clue about their own car, another 40% think they are the best thing ever. That means 90% are douche bags and only 10% have any common sense. I am a mustang guy, have been for over 20 years...but I know what the car is and where it stands in the pecking order.

truefiveo

Established Member
I can't stand Pagani owners:fm:....out of pure jealousy:cryying:

[youtube_browser]j0NofoLw65k[/youtube_browser]

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
I won't lie, back in 2000 I got a 95 cobra a few months before graduating high school. I thought I was tough shit then. I think every kid who has a sports car can be annoying to an extent with the revving of engines and burnouts and stuff.

acdrew

Established Member
I am finding more and more that I like classic cars a lot more like old datsuns, skylines, muscle cars anything carbed. To me there aren't as many rolling around and it seems like the they have personalty, not just any rich douch can go buy and read off the stats of the last car and driver. what I would give for a old race spec straight piped gt40.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Most new 5.0 owners I've encountered are complete ****ing idiots and think their cars are gods gift to the earth and the fastest thing ever. Like I've literally seen some kid with a headers/ boss intake/ tune gt say he could beat a modded C6 Z06 I couldn't believe it.

^this.

/endthread

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
03/04 are the biggest douches i've dealt with. They always make remaks on how the 5.0 this and that, they are pretty much insecure. They think their 390hp in a 4000lb pig is a automotive wonder. They actually believe their stock car would hang with a c5 z06 :lol:. Love the excuses though, pulley it or add a kb and race em again seems to be norm here.

How about them apples

:pop:

This post is not intended for the faint of heart. It might hurt feeling and I will not be held responsible. Read at your own risk

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
03/04 are the biggest douches i've dealt with. They always make remaks on how the 5.0 this and that, they are pretty much insecure. They think their 390hp in a 4000lb pig is a automotive wonder. They actually believe their stock car would hang with a c5 z06 :lol:. Love the excuses though, pulley it or add a kb and race em again seems to be norm here.

How about them apples

:pop:

They were underrated from the factory and most were over 400 or approaching 450 hp. And you are totally off with the weight.

The Coupe weighed: 3,665 lb
The Convertible weighed: 3,780 lb

They were an automotive wonder and still are.

quad

Established Member
When I bought my first Mustang V6 in the late 20th century I thought it was the fastest thing on the road lol! Till a Mercedes taught me otherwise.

Since then I've repaid them back in spades with the Cobra.

I remember when the new body style came out in 2005 this kid with a new V6 Mustang was doing tire squeals at every traffic light for a few miles on Woodward. It was hilarious to watch.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
They were underrated from the factory and most were over 400 or approaching 450 hp. And you are totally off with the weight.

The Coupe weighed: 3,665 lb
The Convertible weighed: 3,780 lb

They were an automotive wonder and still are.

:poke::poke::poke:

:fart:

Users who are viewing this thread