Seeking Donations for the "ALS Walk for a Cure" in Washington, DC.

03RedCobra

Established Member
Hello to everyone that reads this thread !!

I've been a member of this board for a few years now, and own a highly modified 2003 Cobra. I've met quite a few people on this board, in person and on the site, also at the World Ford Challenges as well.

July of last year I lost my Mother to a 2-year battle with a dreaded disease known as ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Scelorosis) or better known as Lou Gehrig's disease. It's a disease that currently has no cure whatsoever for it.

I'm going to be walking to raise money in Washington, D.C. in an ALS awareness/fundraiser event on October, 21st. The goal of my team (which is my family) is to raise $2,000.

I was wondering if anyone would like to donate anything to help reach our teams goal ? If you would be willing at all, you can click on the link below and it will take you to my personal webpage that allows you to make a donation online. You can do it via a credit-card on there. I think they may even take PayPal as well, I'm not sure. If you would like to donate, but not wanting to do it by credit-card, just PM me and we could arrange something else.

Even if you don't donate at all, I appreciate you taking time to read this thread, and ask that you surf a few minutes on the Internet to educate yourself about this dreaded disease, and the all the current reasearch going in to try to cure it.

Here's the Link to my Page:

http://fightals.alsinfo.org/site/TR?px=1218203&pg=personal&fr_id=1184

Have a Great Day !!

Sincerely,
Chris Lambert

Users who are viewing this thread