Secret Ford warranty program help

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
I remember reading a post by a member where the shop who dynoed his car messed it up, he took it to the dealer because he had heard of a little known Ford warranty help that could be used, but you had to be the original buyer, which he was not. I can't find the post to see what the program was called, so if anyone has an idea, I'd appreciate it.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
There is no super secret magic warranty coverage that us original owners keep from everyone else.

If you are the original owner of your car, and you have major issues and your car is only slightly out of warranty, Ford will kick in a few bucks for the repair if you ask nicely.

racinjason89

Established Member
It's called goodwill, but make sure you know your service advisor good. The better you know them, the better the help. If you can't get any help by being nice, try complaining a little. It seems to work at the dealership that I work at.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
goodwill baby.. worked AMAZING on my sti; however, i have no hook ups for the cobra!

good luck, just be nice even if they're dicks, you'll find a dealership that'll take care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread