Secondary air temp sensor for m112

rondog622

Established Member
Hey
I'm helping out a buddy who's putting a Eaton on his marauder and he needs a secondary air temp sensor for the back of the Eaton to just plug the hole it does not have to be functional as it's not used on the marauder the part number he supplied is 9f479

If anyone has one for sale or free let me know or if there's a better route. T thanks
Ron

missfire84

Banned
Your buddy needs to find a way to use his existing AIT sensor in that location, and block off the AIT sensor location in the air intake. Best option is to tap out the hole on the supercharger to accept a lightning AIT2 sensor. Then extend his factory primary AIT sensor wires to reach it.

cj428mach

Established Member
I would think you need an AIT2 as that's what pulls timing when the air charge gets too hot.

missfire84

Banned
I would think you need an AIT2 as that's what pulls timing when the air charge gets too hot.

That is according to the tune. The method I am speaking of is the same thing 2v gt guys use when using a roots style blower (tork tech being one i have experience with, hands on). This is a proven method.

Users who are viewing this thread