SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE...USC/OSU SUK!! PART 7

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
/thread

:lol:

BTW, did any one else see that Les Miles is tight lipped about Jeremy Hill's status for the TCU game. So let me get this straight, he didn't outright suspend the guy for being found guilty of having a 14 year old suck his dick and assaulting a man (on video) outside a bar, and now he is using this to his advantage. Will only say Hill "will miss time." So is he going to play or not?

LOL...leave it to a scum bag Michigan man like Miles to pull this shit.

We discipline our players. We don't play games and we don't hide it from everyone and play ineligible players all year long... Glass houses.

mcdover

Established Member
/thread

:lol:

BTW, did any one else see that Les Miles is tight lipped about Jeremy Hill's status for the TCU game. So let me get this straight, he didn't outright suspend the guy for being found guilty of having a 14 year old suck his dick and assaulting a man (on video) outside a bar, and now he is using this to his advantage. Will only say Hill "will miss time." So is he going to play or not?

LOL...leave it to a scum bag Michigan man like Miles to pull this shit.

Miles' seat is going to be a little warm if he doesn't pull off a good year and he knows it. LSU has been on probation under his watch, they have had scandal after scandal with his players, and he can't get it done on the field even when he's loaded with NFL talent. If he loses to TCU, the coonasses will go apeshit.

mcdover

Established Member
The better story is wtf is going on in College Station?

First Manziel accepting money and now Rickey Seals Jones stating someone offered him $600k?

What's going on Aggies?

Jone's dad said he was offered $600k by an SEC school. LSU was after him pretty hard. Miles just trying to keep up with Bama?

tt54l32v

Established Member
Agree on TCU beating LSU, that shit would be epic.
Dont think TAMU is in hot with the RSJ stuff, they say he went there to do the right thing and not accept anything.
If I had to bet, I would say it was Ole Miss and Clemson. Those are the cheatiness bastards out there.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
We discipline our players. We don't play games and we don't hide it from everyone and play ineligible players all year long... Glass houses.

What, did you not expect me to point out that Miles is a Michigan guy who they were hot for after Rich Rod? There is no way I will pass up a cheap shot at UM.

Miles' seat is going to be a little warm if he doesn't pull off a good year and he knows it. LSU has been on probation under his watch, they have had scandal after scandal with his players, and he can't get it done on the field even when he's loaded with NFL talent. If he loses to TCU, the coonasses will go apeshit.

Coonasses? Where do you come up with this shit?!?!

Jone's dad said he was offered $600k by an SEC school. LSU was after him pretty hard. Miles just trying to keep up with Bama?

Might be Ole Miss...how much are they paying their incoming freshman class? LOL

Agree on TCU beating LSU, that shit would be epic.
Dont think TAMU is in hot with the RSJ stuff, they say he went there to do the right thing and not accept anything.
If I had to bet, I would say it was Ole Miss and Clemson. Those are the cheatiness bastards out there.

Cheatiness bastards? Where do you come up with this shit??!?!

One thing is for certain, I need to spend more time with SEC fans...they say some shit that just makes me laugh.

Mika

Established Member
just for shits and giggles, i am calling Bama/Texas rematch. flame all you want. its just a for fun prediction. though Texas is primed to be a damn good team this year, but then again, i said that last year. either way, i am going to enjoy watching my Longhorns just like every other year.

Not busting your balls here, but Mack needs to retire and UT needs to find a big time coach. The talent will be there in Texas. UT had a badass coach in waiting in Muschamp, but Mack's ego got in the way. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for getting coach Boom. But there is no excuse to watch Mack piss away season after season with the talent on that roster.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
That's what the local Louisiana folk are referred to as(derogatorily, I might add). My sister lived in Alexandria for 3 years and that's what her boss called some of the locals.

So if I walk into a local establishment there and yell "give all these coonasses a round on me!" will I die? :rolling:

Mika

Established Member
Coonasses? Where do you come up with this shit!?!?!?

That's what the local Louisiana folk are referred to as(derogatorily, I might add). My sister lived in Alexandria for 3 years and that's what her boss called some of the locals.

Edit: the South is an interesting place to live. You will definitely enjoy talking football with the locals. Obviously most in your area have orange and blue glasses or garnet and gold glasses, but one thing is for sure. They live and love football, and have a hell of a fun time giving other teams fans hell.

Mika

Established Member
So if I walk into a local establishment there and yell "give all these coonasses a round on me!" will I die? :rolling:

Some might throw shit at you, some might cuss you out, some may buy you a drink. Your discretion. :beer:

mcdover

Established Member

I don't know about that but I do know you have a pretty good chance of dying if you ride thru a meth-infested trailer park in Alabama and scream "War Eagle!"

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
What, did you not expect me to point out that Miles is a Michigan guy who they were hot for after Rich Rod? There is no way I will pass up a cheap shot at UM.

Coonasses? Where do you come up with this shit?!?!

Do your research. Miles was never going to get the Michigan job. He lost his marbles after leaving Michigan and he wasn't wanted as a head coach so it's really not shot at us. :shrug:

How did you not know that people from (parts of) Louisiana are referred to as coonasses??

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Do your research. Miles was never going to get the Michigan job. He lost his marbles after leaving Michigan and he wasn't wanted as a head coach so it's really not shot at us. :shrug:

How did you not know that people from (parts of) Louisiana are referred to as coonasses??

All I remember is Herbstreit reporting that Miles had accepted the UM job...then it wasn't true. They must have been interested in him, no?

As far as coonasses go, I have spent my whole life in Ohio and California until moving to Florida last year, so I wouldn't know anything about coonasses. I hear things everyday here that make me scratch my head, and I know that Florida (Orlando area) isn't nearly as southern as LA, MS, AL, and parts of GA.

Mika

Established Member
Jpro, pretty much anywhere north of Orlando you're in the South. You're in a culturally diverse part of Florida that extends from south Florida. North Florida and South Georgia are pretty similar culturally.

We(in Texas) hear coonass all the time because there's quite a few Louisiana transplants in Texas(more so in Houston).

Jpro, if you get a chance travel to Knoxville, to Tuscaloosa, to Auburn, and dare I even say, to Athems and enjoy some southern football. I think you'll appreciate the atmosphere, even though folks will be homers.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
All I remember is Herbstreit reporting that Miles had accepted the UM job...then it wasn't true. They must have been interested in him, no?

As far as coonasses go, I have spent my whole life in Ohio and California until moving to Florida last year, so I wouldn't know anything about coonasses. I hear things everyday here that make me scratch my head, and I know that Florida (Orlando area) isn't nearly as southern as LA, MS, AL, and parts of GA.

Herbie goofed. Actually it wasn't a goof, it was intentional, but that's a whole different discussion.

I'm not from Ohio but I know they're called faggots. :lol1::fart:

tt54l32v

Established Member
This mother****er gonna bring up T-Towns men wear, after the debacle known as Cam Newton.
You serious Clark?

You need some new dirt, psu, Bama and all the other garbage you spew is lame.

mcdover

Established Member
This mother****er gonna bring up T-Towns men wear, after the debacle known as Cam Newton.
You serious Clark?

You need some new dirt, psu, Bama and all the other garbage you spew is lame.

A Bammer calling out somebody else for cheating?:dw:

I think you were one of the inspirations for this:

God Made a Bammer - YouTube

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread