SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I said this last time, but I will say it again as i can't give up hope.... I am very excited to see the Longhorns play this year, especially with Tom in charge. Not to mention, we have some really good talent.

alot of teams wanted him, we will just have to wait and see how he performs. as much as i want to get my hopes up, Strong kinda put a hamper in that
I'm excited as well, but, like you, it's hard to get your hopes up too much after Strong.
TH is a good coach. Look at the recruiting he's already brought back to UT.
I agree. His recruiting has been impressive so far.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Here's to hoping the Dawgs roll over ND.

One of the most highly recruited, talented, and talked about group of players we've ever had period.

If we don't make this a 10+ win season, or win out, I'm going to be pissed.

That will be an interesting game. I'm curious too see if ND has any improvements on defense this year. Go Irish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^^Herman is not up to the task and to be honest I think many coaches would struggle to right the ship at UT. He was very lucky to inherit a great program at UH from Sumlin, he didn't have to fix anything, just had to avoid ****ing things up.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I'm talking out of anger at the moment. I'm still gonna give him the year, and next year probably. Get his own recruits and see what happens. He's still working with strong's players.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
4-0 against the GAYTORS. Haha SEC garbage. And to think the UF players were talking about the Michigan defense not being good enough sideline to sideline blah blah blah. Bent their bitch asses OVER today!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
4-0 against the GAYTORS. Haha SEC garbage. And to think the UF players were talking about the Michigan defense not being good enough sideline to sideline blah blah blah. Bent their bitch asses OVER today!

Starting to watch the FSU Bama game now. But before the game el o el at USC lol. They will prolly pull it out but still. I feel as if every year they get over hyped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Can't wait to destroy Florida for their homecoming game. Yes those stupid ****s put lsu as their homecoming opponent

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread