SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Everyone on the PSU sidelines should be embarrassed. As a fan, I have to laugh at them. I did find a Super NES Mini at Walmart though so I have that going for me.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
The play calling was terrible. McS looked uncomfortable and Franklin stuck with him. Bad penalties did PSU in during both games. The penalties were legit but the players made such homer-like decisions. MS is out of field goal range and they are stopped on 3rd down and you get a late hit? Jesus Christ.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ohio State shits the bed, but Penn State does twice.

Could you imagine if that was the official headline on ESPN or in the newspaper tomorrow. LOL

I'm thinking the last home game of the year for OSU (vs. Illinois on Nov 18) might be a "must see" for me. My son is 7 and has never been to the 'Shoe. He loves JT. It will be senior day so it would be awesome for him to catch his first game there. Plus I'd imagine tickets will be REALLY cheap.

I live in Madison and work at UW. I just accepted a new job out west at another university so I'm thinking getting to Cbus won't be so easy in the future. Actually think our devastating loss might help my wallet if I decide to get tix.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ohio State shits the bed, but Penn State does twice.
OSU didn't just shit the bed. They had explosive diarrhea in the bed, then ate it and puked it back up in the bed. Didn't expect Penn state to lose either. Michigan State now can win the B1G East if they beat OSU next week and keep winning. They would have wins over the next 3 teams behind them in conference....wtf?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Little shake up in the Big10 today. Imagine if OSU beats MSU next week and UM beats OSU. UM, OSU, MSU, PSU all finish 7-2. Have fun figuring that mess out.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy **** Irish how you can let Wake come back like that. Irish have it won but by 11 points isn’t going to be as impressive to the committee. Hope your on your A-game when you play the Cane’s next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad that they won. This was setup to be a trap game for them. Hopefully they got the shit defensive play out of their system. Miami is going to be a tough game.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy **** Irish how you can let Wake come back like that. Irish have it won but by 11 points isn’t going to be as impressive to the committee. Hope your on your A-game when you play the Cane’s next week.

I'm just glad that they won. This was setup to be a trap game for them. Hopefully they got the shit defensive play out of their system. Miami is going to be a tough game.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Yeah I’am too but was hoping to really put some points on them. Hopefully Wimbush, and Adams are healthy next weekend and the defense shows up to play. They have too to beat Miami. Go Irish!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
My top four right now:
1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. Notre Dame
4. Miami

In contention:
Wisconsin, Clemson, Oklahoma

Miami vs. ND loser is out. Interesting that Miami plays ND and Clemson, so they can play their way in while eliminating both of those teams. Could leave room for Wisconsin is they go undefeated.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
201603_1733_ahdec_sm.jpg

And WTF a day game. Who the hell did that shit.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
My picks for Saturday:

UGA beats Auburn
Bama beats MSU
Wisconsin beats Iowa
ND beats Miami
TCU beat Okla

I have no idea what my Bucks do against Sparty...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Maybe, but not by B12 standards. TCU has a decent defense. I'd say a 35-31 game may be about right.

perhaps...that OU/OKST game was ****ing ridiculous. That aside, Iowa State has been a really big surprise this year. I was not expecting them to beat OU and TCU.

Users who are viewing this thread