Sebring w/Chin

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Anyone going Nov 3-4 to the track weekend with Chin Motorsports? Going with my white/silver 07 ShelbyGT. Gonna be a blast as long as the weather holds up.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Im going to homestead the sunday before Oct. 28th for the FARA driving academy event, be my first time on a road course

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Your going to have a blast. After that, come on up to Chin. Great intructors and an insane track. Let us know about your experience there. I was there beginning of March and a Nissan GTR drafted me right off the track then he hit me and I ricochet into the wall. 2-19 year old punks who wanted to "race" every car they passed. Well, they totalled their GTR, but I will be back on thrack this winter.I have been repairing the car all year and my first event is at Sebring, my 5th time there though. Have a great time in Homestead. I take it that is at the track there? it is a great track, as long as there are no young speed racers!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Your going to have a blast. After that, come on up to Chin. Great intructors and an insane track. Let us know about your experience there. I was there beginning of March and a Nissan GTR drafted me right off the track then he hit me and I ricochet into the wall. 2-19 year old punks who wanted to "race" every car they passed. Well, they totalled their GTR, but I will be back on thrack this winter.I have been repairing the car all year and my first event is at Sebring, my 5th time there though. Have a great time in Homestead. I take it that is at the track there? it is a great track, as long as there are no young speed racers!

yea that sucks! I signed up for the beginner stuff so I will have an instructor and Im going with a group of mustangs from my local club. Dont think there will be any "racing" such as passing and such, but a good learning experience to get my feet wet to something other than just the occasional test and tune drag race night

Users who are viewing this thread