Sebring on November 2-3 with Chin Motorsports

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Who is coming to Sebring for the track event. We need more stangs there! It's dominated by Porsche, Corvette and Miata. Sometimes I am the only stang!

NGO

Established Member
Nasa

Ran with NASA this weekend in HPDE 1 and there was at least 7 Mustangs including Boss 302s, 03 Cobra like mine, GTs... you guys should check it out. I had a great time learned a ton about the car and myself.

I would love to run in cooler weather of November but I have brake work, Intercooler upgrade work to do.

Richter888

Established Member
I would love to go, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it back from this deployment before they close registration. I will shoot them an email to see if I might be able to come without penalty. I still might not be able to go due to the preparation required. We will see...

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Wow, I need to visit this forum more. Sorry I missed all your posts about Sebring. I had my temp sending unit sheer off on Sunday morning at Sebring. Bummer but no foul. We are headed out to Daytona for the Audi Club/Hooked on Driving event at the speedway. Dec 6-8. Come on out and check it. It is a blast and free for spectators. Here is my you tube track vid link
Vanderwarrior1

Users who are viewing this thread