Sebring October 27-28

bluestreak89

Established Member
Hmmmm, I was going to wait until winterfest, but this makes it difficult.

But I do have some stripes with Chin, so I dont have to drive in the noob group.

tito_146

Established Member
Ed, I'm running HPDE 3 with SVTOA. Would I be running in the same group if I subscribe with PBOC, or do I have to have some track time with them?

edz

Retired.
Established Member
The PBOC and PCA normally require that one of their "check instructors" ride with folks before they will sign off a solo. They also require you to pass a flag test. So I would register as an intermediate, I see that they have you as a novice. Try sending an e-mail to Joanne the registrar and let her know that you have experience with other groups at Sebring. When you do do qualify solo with them you will appreciate the experience level of the drivers in that group. They are also very fast, very.

Last edited:

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
12 Mustangs and counting are signed up! That's a good showing! 5 more weeks to go.

PBOC's intermediate group is = to SVTOA group 3. Their solo group is a very fast group but very safe. Like Ed said, they will give you a check out ride and a flag test to go solo.

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
Hmmmm, I was going to wait until winterfest, but this makes it difficult.

But I do have some stripes with Chin, so I dont have to drive in the noob group.

Do both winterfest and Oct. :beer:

tito_146

Established Member
I have a question for all of you that have participated in these events with the PBOC. Where do I go to have the car tech'd? With SVT I was doing the inspection pre-event. But in the package I just printed is asking for a signature of the shop that inspected the car. So where do I go?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Orlando

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
tito_146 said:
I have a question for all of you that have participated in these events with the PBOC. Where do I go to have the car tech'd? With SVT I was doing the inspection pre-event. But in the package I just printed is asking for a signature of the shop that inspected the car. So where do I go?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Orlando

EDIT:

Heres is the list of recommended shops for PCA-same shops for PBOC.

http://www.goldcoastregion.org/tech_locations.php

What city do you live in?

Last edited:

bluestreak89

Established Member
Do both winterfest and Oct. :beer:

Agh, I waited until too late, had too much fun at barber this past weekend with NASA. Fastest time of whole weekend second time there. :banana::banana:

I am shutting my girl down until next year, she's going on a diet and working or her shiftiness, then next year, I want to get RA (tall order here), Barber (owned), and maybe Sebring lap records for NASA TTU.

Let me know what you guys are running down there and maybe post a track hints. I have a writeup for barber, RA, Talladega GP and Barber if anyone wants them.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
Barber confused the crap out of me. I would take a look at your thoughts on it. What times did you run?

Users who are viewing this thread