Seattle shooting...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Police: Teen wanted for killing at Seattle bar hosting Seahawks, fans - CNN.com

This is twice now that someone murdered someone, got a slap on the wrist and then murdered someone else. How is that even possible?????

Jones was one of three teens arrested in 2008 for the beating death of Ed Michael, who is better known by his nickname "Tuba Man," CNN affiliate KOMO reported.

The teen was sentenced to less than a year in juvenile detention for a first-degree manslaughter charge in the death of the popular musician who played his tuba outside Seattle venues, the affiliate reported.

Edit: I fail at naming threads.

Last edited:

Planter

Banned

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Liberals that's why... they will never learn.

Of course I also don't care if the teenager was at a bar simply because most adults act like idiots at bars, and don't belong there either.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
most murders are by repeat serious crime offenders....assault, rape, aggravated robbery, etc.

but we're too busy filling prisons with someone smoking a joint and leaving people alone...so we have no space or money to keep serious offenders in prison

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
most murders are by repeat serious crime offenders....assault, rape, aggravated robbery, etc.

but we're too busy filling prisons with someone smoking a joint and leaving people alone...so we have no space or money to keep serious offenders in prison

And I just like to add that the US has now incarserated more people behind bars than what the USSR and People Republic of China has during the 70's and 80's. And that really is saying soming when comparing two police states to America.

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Give him what he deserves now. Death Penalty don't waist out tax dollars on this piece of garbage. A bullet is cheap.

Last edited:

KurtDog

Established Member
Too bad Plaxico Burris wasn't there. He could have shot himself in the leg again.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
wait I thought there were laws against killing someone. How could this happen? We must need more laws.

Planter

Banned
Liberals that's why... they will never learn.

Of course I also don't care if the teenager was at a bar simply because most adults act like idiots at bars, and don't belong there either.

for all the ruckus' the get caused/started at bars, I'm surprised there hasn't been a national campaign to close down bars.

stabbings, shootings, brawls, sexual assaults, jackass men with low self-control, high amounts of testosterone fueled by unlimited amounts of liquor, underage minors sneaking in with fake ids, DUI's that result afterwards, and the drunk drivers that kill people on the road.

I don't think I've been to a bar (not a bar and grille like Applebee's) where the cops haven't been called because some jackass was acting like a douche.

Personally I think bars are useless and should be shut down because they do nothing but cause trouble and attract troublemakers and drama.

slidai

Established Member
because liberals would have you believe he is a good kid, just needs a little structure and love.

Shocker, the first reply blames liberals. It's all liberals fault. Cry, cry, cry :whine: Oh my god, could it be that he was charged with manslaughter, not murder and that there is a sentencing difference? Noooooooooo because that makes sense and sense has no place in this thread.

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
for all the ruckus' the get caused/started at bars, I'm surprised there hasn't been a national campaign to close down bars.

stabbings, shootings, brawls, sexual assaults, jackass men with low self-control, high amounts of testosterone fueled by unlimited amounts of liquor, underage minors sneaking in with fake ids, DUI's that result afterwards, and the drunk drivers that kill people on the road.

I don't think I've been to a bar (not a bar and grille like Applebee's) where the cops haven't been called because some jackass was acting like a douche.

Personally I think bars are useless and should be shut down because they do nothing but cause trouble and attract troublemakers and drama.

You need to quit running with douche bags then. I've been to the bar countless times and left with no incident like what you talk about.

Maybe we should just outlaw alcohol. That way there's no chance of such an event. God knows that people only act stupid in bars.

Perhaps you can strip everyone of their freedoms in order to "protect them" from each other.

flS/R

Established Member
all these teenagers causing problems, it's amazing teenagers haven't been banned in America yet

Users who are viewing this thread