Seattle Police go above and beyond

DCAN87

Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
2 out of thousands..okay..
Are you trying to be a dirt bag? Cops go on every day helping people out. Usually without even a thanks. It's jerk offs like you that need to appreciate them. Not all of them are bad. Matter of fact I know a ton who are GREAT guys. :rockon:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
saving someone's life has got to feel absolutely awesome. there's probably no way to describe it--props to those guys.

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
2 out of thousands..okay..

Doesn't matter the proffession/occupation, there are people who are good in thier field and others who give everyone else a bad name.

Sure we have seen some LEO's who did some unethical things, but they tend to get a lot more press then others.

All that aside, these two guys truly are special. They are deserving of the title Hero in my books. :bowdown:

Now, does that mean I can get in a pursuit in my Fire Engine? :D

DCAN87

Established Member
firemedic said:
Doesn't matter the proffession/occupation, there are people who are good in thier field and others who give everyone else a bad name.

Sure we have seen some LEO's who did some unethical things, but they tend to get a lot more press then others.

All that aside, these two guys truly are special. They are deserving of the title Hero in my books. :bowdown:

Only if I can put out fires with my ambulance. :rolling:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
firemedic said:

only if i can get up to 125+mph on the way into the hospital to see a trauma patient

DCAN87

Established Member
firemedic said:
Sure if it's an ALS bus.
BLS. Voulnteer squad. We still use the medics. I'm doing this for 2 years then entering classes to be a medic. Then I'll have a ALS rig. :burnout:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
BLS. Voulnteer squad. We still use the medics. I'm doing this for 2 years then entering classes to be a medic. Then I'll have a ALS rig. :burnout:

Well without BLS, ALS would be burned out, cranky and never have a viable patient to work with.

Props to you and your squad and best of luck with medic classes.

Keep in touch.

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
Nice to see the good unlike the bad that everyone is posting on here all the time, when police officers are doing good work and helping people everyday you just don't read about that in the news.

DCAN87

Established Member
firemedic said:
Well without BLS, ALS would be burned out, cranky and never have a viable patient to work with.

Props to you and your squad and best of luck with medic classes.

Keep in touch.
Thank you very much! :beer: I'll be sure to keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread