Seattle Morning Photoshoot: '91 Notch

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Hey guys, just playing with my new/old camera I got from my Dad for $50, just seein' what I can make happen. It's a Fuji Finepix 3800 (3.2 mp is all) It's a good camera to just carry around all the time, my big gun doesn't come out unless I am makin' money (Canon Elan IIe). These are enhanced with Adobe Photoshop, I thought some were worthy of being posted. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for lookin' :beer:

baystang0632vb.jpg

baystang0715us.jpg

baystang0865wm.jpg

baystang0939tm.jpg

baystang0991vu.jpg

baystang1024vz.jpg

baystang1067ac.jpg

baystang1125fz.jpg

baystang1180yw.jpg

baystang1208gs.jpg

baystang1231cz.jpg

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
nice work. i haven't seen a clean notchback like that in a while. The black wheels are looking good too. Glad to see that you're representing the fox bodies. The photos look great. I'd suggest taking the windshield wipers off next time. They're fawking huge. just my .02

nice :beer:

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
CTs2Fast96GT said:
Very clean notch man :beer: Like the wheels how big are they?

Just some old ARE saleen knock-offs 16x7. I have everything to do 5-lug conversion the right way: 13" Cobra brakes, SN95 spindles, disc rear end and '99 Cobra wheels along with heads, cam, intake, cage, steeda 5-link, yada, yada, yada......

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
nice work. i haven't seen a clean notchback like that in a while. The black wheels are looking good too. Glad to see that you're representing the fox bodies. The photos look great. I'd suggest taking the windshield wipers off next time. They're fawking huge. just my .02

nice :beer:

LOL......now that you mention it.............. :idea:

95riosnake

Established Member
Very nice :thumbsup:

I need some scenery like that for photoshoots! Also, those are some pretty good pics for only 3.2 megapixels...I'd say that was $50 well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread