Seats

Mac25

Established Member
For the last month or 2 I have been searching for 04 seats with the dark inserts. I am willing to drop around 1200( preferably less) on them. The problem is that they usually go for about 1400 or more if u can find them. I have searched on here, corral, ebay, etc. So this is where I need your opinions. Are these seats really worth the money? Should I look for some other seats. If yes, which ones? All I know is I love the way they look and that they replace the front a rears. I cant get a rear delete cause my daughter will have no place to sit. Any input is appreciated. Trust me if I found a pair tomorrow I would buy them. I am getting tired of my crappy seats!

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I have the Arizens (actually I introduced them to everyone here:-D) and I love them. They are good seats with a good price.

seatcompare.JPG

incar2.JPG

95cobby

Established Member
^^^Yep, those are the seats I'm planning on getting. Very good price also and you can get color inserts liek the 03/04.

cobra-boss

Established Member
If you are willing to spend that kind of money why not by a set of Racaro SDR. I have had mine for over 3 years, and still look and feel great. Also the quality of the seat is top notch. Belive it or not there is a diffrence between a $150 seat vs $500 seat and not just looks feel, I'm talking about seat frame constrution and druabilty, and parts avalibity.

www.on-trackperformance.com has great prices and great service, he also posts in the cobra R fourm, I'm just a happy customer.

James

Mac25

Established Member
Thanks guys for your inputs. It funny I wrote this last night and today I picked up a set of 04 seats.

bchisom99

Established Member
I was just gonna have an apolstry(sp?) shop re-foam the factory seats, over stuff them and add a suede insert in the middle...havn't priced it though...aaaaaaaand I just sold the car....F

Mac25

Established Member
Another member on svt. He was selling them and I could not take the chance to miss lose them. As soon as I get them I will post some pics.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
mac, if your car is 1 0of 27 with cloth interior, then why change the seats? i assume you will be keeping the original seats, right?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I want to eventually find some cloth seats for mine. That way I can still have the 1 of 5 uniqueness if I want.

Mac25

Established Member
The cloth is in horrible condition. The previous owners did not take care of the interior. I thought about this and searched for the same cloth interior. No one is selling it. I looked for about 6 months and nothing. I will keep it though. To be honest, I really dont think the car is going to be a collectors item. I could be wrong, but seriously doubt it. I have changed out some parts, i.e., the center console, seats and plan on changing some other things. I will keep all original equipment cause I am a sucker.

CY- I did find a bunch or black interior, so your is out there. (corral) It was selling for pretty cheap too. Good luck!

Last edited:

pottsy

Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
I have the Arizens (actually I introduced them to everyone here:-D) and I love them. They are good seats with a good price.

Josh, if you don't mind me asking....how much were those seats with everything? PM me if you want, I am looking into some new seats soon and am debating a major interior swap to all black or just getting the black seats for a good price..

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Go to the web site they will quote you one what you want, fast responses too. They are about 700-800 if you dont get super fancy.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Total I psent a little over $700. This was with shipping and the brackets. Shipping on the seats was very fast, about 3 days and they were at my door. The brackets on the other hand were slow. They are made by a different company and drop shipped, took about 3 weeks to get them.

They have great customer service. They always answered my emails within a couple of hours. If you get them, have the snake embroidered on them. I didn't and I regret it now.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Often times you can find a pair of their seats and brackets on eBay for $500...

That would be where I would start looking.

-edit- Like this auction for example... click me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread