Seats and Wheels from my 21K mile Cobra

17yrsofcollege

...Ohhh Boy
Established Member
Well as the title states I have for sale the Front Seats ( brackets included ) and stock wheels for sale. Seats:
They are from this 1997 cobra, the car has 21,279 miles on it. It is my baby and is immaculate. The seats show in my honest opinion no signs of wear, the car was never smoked in, in an accident, or messed with, but they do have 21,279 miles on them. In other words if you want these particular seats I can again, honestly say that I doubt you will find a nicer pair.
-Im looking to get $400 for them, or email / pm me with your best offers.

Wheels:
Stock 1997 Cobra wheels with Continental Extreme Cntact Tires mounted on them 245/45/17 ( about 4,000 miles on the tires no ROT, nothing, they are about 18 months old, i'd conservatively say about 75% of tread remaining.

Again, -Im looking to get $400 for them, or email / pm me with your best offers.

These parts are located on the east end of Long Island NY. I will deliver to Western Nassau County for FREE, anything further than that, will cost you. You can pick them up from free. I will consider shipping them, I have all of the boxes, etc. , but thats too damn expensive in my opinion.

Here are the pics:
028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

SilverVert2003

I think I may know someone interested in the wheels is $400 picked up right? My BF's Brother may want them. I'll steer him your way.

Users who are viewing this thread