seat covers

sonicblustreak

Established Member
I need some nice seat covers to put on the new white leather that I put in my '91 convertible but have had no luck finding some I like. I was hoping maybe you guys have found some nice ones that you could tell me about. Thanks, Steve.

sonicblustreak

Established Member
Good question. I had talked myself into the idea that keeping the white leather clean wouldn't be that big of a deal. But, I'm working so many hours now that I can't maintain the car as much as I would like. So, to keep them in new condition I thought that if I found some good looking covers I would get them. But, if I can't find some really good looking ones, I will just go without.

MillCreekMafia

Established Member
honestly if it were me, i'd not use the covers. i'd find something that cleans leather nicely, and possilbly keep something in the car to sit on incase your in the line of work that gets you dirty. but with my leather, it's nice now, but when it gets old, i'm just gonna replace it and wear it out again :)

sonicblustreak

Established Member
I think your right. I'm going to go without. I think going with the top down is when it gets dirt on it, and how many more 85 degree days in Oct. can there be?

Users who are viewing this thread