seat belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningfast03

Established Member
Has anyone ever gotten out of a seat belt ticket on here. I just recently just got a ticket for no seat belt when infact I had one on. I was wearing a gray tshirt, i have a lightning so of course it has gray interior and a gray seat belt. also, tinted windows to top it all off. Cop boy says, I didnt have it on. When infact I did. He was wearing glasses and also wrote on my ticket the wrong street. Mullins when infact I was on Cummins. Who's the blind man here. Do you guys think i can get out of this one or should I just take it in the butt and pay for it.:loser:

Rhorton

Established Member
go to traffic court and see if you can get the fine reduced and no points on your record? If you fight it, its your word against the officers!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I got one in the same kind of situation from a local trooped that has a real grudge against my family, wrote me a no seat-belt ticket along with court costs, paid the ticket and went on, but I got a refund. I guess you can't just ticket for no seat-belt when there isn't any other violation. Don't charge court costs for no seat-belt here either, good luck!!

lightningfast03

Established Member
Thanks guys. So basically I can maybe get it reduced? Maybe I can be my own lawyer and ask him if he's far sided. If he says yes bam! Then I can ask so how did u see my defendants seat belt then? Have U had a eye exam lately because looking at this ticket I see you wrote Mullins on it. Where you blind on this one too. So then how would you explain that Mr. Porky.

I wonder though if all this would just be too much trouble and a waste of my time?

Sephiroth

Established Member
Originally posted by lightningfast03
Thanks guys. So basically I can maybe get it reduced? Maybe I can be my own lawyer and ask him if he's far sided. If he says yes bam! Then I can ask so how did u see my defendants seat belt then? Have U had a eye exam lately because looking at this ticket I see you wrote Mullins on it. Where you blind on this one too. So then how would you explain that Mr. Porky.

I wonder though if all this would just be too much trouble and a waste of my time?

No offesne, but, if your new, this is a place to ask officers for advice, and..........Mr. Porky.......will get you nothing mmmk?
Just get a lawyer, and fight it.

lightningfast03

Established Member
Did you read what I wrote? I wasn't talking about all cops. I'm talking about this one particular cop......MMMMkk, Mr. mackey!! Yeah, the only thing he got me was a ticket. No offense to you if you are a cop but any cop that gives anyone a ticket for something they didn't do. Is a pig, and has a problem. I shouldn't have to go though all the trouble of going to court because of some porky who wants to be a ass. He didn't want to hear anything I had to say. I have always worn my seat belt and always will. Why would I put my life in jeopardy? If you ask me its just another attempt to write more tickets and make more money. Even if someone didn't have a seat belt. Is there not a warning anymore? Or was it because I look like a young punk rich kid that he just wanted to take some of his anger out on. Straight from the start he had a problem with me. The cops around here really have something stuck up there butts. For the ones out there that are doing there jobs, to protect and serve. Keep up the good work, im behind you all the way!!

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
po pos

pigs are just adults that got picked on in high school for being narcs so they feel they have to get back at people for them getting picked on

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18880

noob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread