Sears Point on 06/16

newcastle

Who's going? I am planning on being there!

BTW, MotoX... you haven't started a thread here in weeks, is everything ok? i am a little concerned...

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Haha yeah everythings good, ive just been enjoying the summer!
Problem is...Im gonna be taking a night class starting next week....mondays AND wednesdays at 7pm... So unfortunately im not going to be able to get out there as often as i'd like to. But im sure Ill be missing a couple classes here and there:thumbsup:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
sears point has a drag strip? missed that one. ill probably just end up going to sac like usual. sorry guys

rb185afm

Established Member
My car is actually in the shop today. I am holding my breath in hopes they put the dam clutch in. I will be at sac on the 19th. You guys heading out there?

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
I'm thinking of going. I've never drag raced before though and I'd like to try it out in the mach.
I hope I don't embarrass myself!
By the way, will my magnapacks/highflow x combo be too loud for that night? I was looking at going to Sac raceway on wed but they have a 90db level at 50 ft rule. I have no clue how loud my exhaust is db wise but I know it's pretty damn loud.

Last edited:

newcastle

your exhaust wont be too loud.

be sure to ask someone about how to stage your car when you get there ( just ask anyone, people are usually pretty helpful ):beer: see you there

Users who are viewing this thread