Sears Point/Infineon open-track Dec 8-9

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Sears Pt open-track and driver ed event on Mon-Tues, Dec 8-9

It's put on by a group called Tracquest. I've instructed with them once before and it's run pretty well. They offer free instruction to anyone asking so it's a really nice way to start if it's your first or second time out on the track. And Sears Pt is a helluva track.

www.tracquest.com

Maybe see you there (I'll be in the Pacific Green Cobra).

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
See you in March at Laguna Seca. I've wanted to run that track since I was there in the '60s watching a friend in a sanctioned event. I need a few more tweeks on the snake over the winter and will be ready. Major heating problem with Eaton on long WOT racing. Being fixed now. I'll try to bring a SoCAal group along.

yermo

Established Member
Laguna Seca???? That is the track that I dream of racing at! I went to the Concourse in 97 and to the historic races and saw old Shelby’s running there and ever since that is the track that I have wanted to race at. I had to prep by playing Grand Turismo.Laguna Seca???? That is the track that I dream of racing at! I went to the Concourse in 97 and to the historic races and saw old Shelby’s running there and ever since that is the track that I have wanted to race at. I had to prep by playing Grand Turismo.

Users who are viewing this thread