search still doesn't work.. source for oem cobra pieces needed

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
I tried searching here thinking they had fixed the BBS problem with the database. It seems the server did not like the amount of info I was trying to access through my search. I just searched this forum only. :shrug:

Anyone got a good source other than e bay for oem cobra parts?

I bought an aftermarket 93 cobra wing and the stupid thing is slightly off. The two posts in the middle don't touch the decklid. They are 1/4" off. The car is in the middle of paint so I kinda need an OEM piece within the next 2 weeks. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

if anyone is selling one please feel free to PM or e mail me.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
I got it from 50resto. I can't remember. I might consider the cervini's piece, but I really don't want to run into this again.

Anyone here have any personal experience with Cervini's pieces? Probably not.. most of the guys here had that spoiler from the factory. :lol:

Addicted

Established Member
Well I dont have the spoiler but I do have a 2.5" cowl fits just fine.. no issues with it at all.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Lee, I called Jim at PPI. They are currently out. I did luck out and find one for sale on a mustang message board. OEM and is black. Same color as my car. I even went as far as calling Green Sales and Parts International. Neither had it. They are all gone it seems. Someone is sitting on them right now waiting to sell them when the demand goes up.

Richard, I'll give you a dollar. :D

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Yeah, me too. Too bad e bay did not have any at the moment. I am getting it for $245 shipped to my door. Not too bad for an unmolested OEM piece.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
When I was looking for one back in 1997, They were already discontinued. My dealer checked around and found four at other dealers. Best I remember , they were in Washington state, L.A, Sacremento, Florida, and New Jersey, and they were around 475.00

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
I paid that for a rear bumper cover in 1999. Tax and all I got an OEM bumper cover for $507.00 It is still on the car and looks great. There's something about the OEM quality in body parts. Cervini's is the only aftermarket company that I have heard great things about from everyone who uses their product. I put my faith in another company and should not have.

gts95

Established Member
If I had seen your post earlier I would have sold you mine....I put it on Ebay yesterday. OEM red one.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Richard posted it to me on the corral today. That is funny. I am watching it to see what it will bring. I am sure I would have bought it from you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread