Search for '03/04 Cobra Vert in the Southeast

SonicGTC05

Established Member
WTB '03/04 Cobra Vert in the South/Deep South or Southeast

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm in the market for a Cobra. It's taken me a few years to start looking, but I'm in that mode now and have some specifics that I'm looking for.

First off, I'm looking for a straight sale, no trade.

Second, I'm not looking to take a car outta the collection ranks as I'm looking to drive this (yes, I'm one of those that believes the vehicle should be driven) regularly.

Third, the vehicle's mileage is not a major concern as long as it's been maintained well.

Forth, I'm not looking for a highly modified vehicle. I would have to see what was done, but basic mods (pulleys, exhaust, tires, personal touches) are cool. Original rims a must! Documents are not.

Fifth, my primary cobra would be a Mystichrome ('04), second would be Sonic Blue, then white, mineral grey, yellow, red.

Ok, have added the Mystichrome & Sonic Blue coupes also, per the wife liking their style!

Let me know if you are thinking of selling your Cobra in the South, Deep South or Southeast!

Thanks for checking out my post!

Last edited:

SonicGTC05

Established Member
Thanks for the reply and offer. I have checked into a few Cobras that fit into the parameters that I stated.

I have owned several black vehicles, including a Lincoln LS that I currently own and would like to move away from the black. They are very pretty when clean, but are hard to keep that way.

If these others that I'm looking at don't pan out, I'll give you a shout to see if it's still available.

I have found a SB Cobra that I'm working with the gent right now that hits on all my parameters and it looks very promising on it.

Thanks again for your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread