Seahawks vs. Bears

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I just have this feeling that Cutler is close to making a horrible mistake in this game.

EDIT: Or he might run it in for another TD...

Last edited:

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Seattle had it's chance against him. Drops on offense and defense. Just had a great opp for that fumble and didn't get it.

At least Chi has to punt. Edit: Oops - downed on the 1.

Tent revival over already? How's the cult today? Oh wait, I already know... light several dollars per and dumber for the experience. :poke:

I always find it interesting on this site how people use the outcome of a kid's game or any kind of a disagreement for that matter to make personal attacks on someone. Speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It went as I suspected, except for the Bears defense getting sloppy in the 4th. I knew our defense would step up and shutdown the Seahawks in the grand scheme of things though.

I'm still laughing at Forte throwing that interception. Goofiest play by the Bears this season, (the expression on Martz's face was priceless too, ha ha!). Yeah you're up 28-0, that doesn't mean you start clowning around on the field! :pepper:

Last edited:

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
I always find it interesting on this site how people use the outcome of a kid's game or any kind of a disagreement for that matter to make personal attacks on someone. Speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

Had zero to do with the outcome of the game. Had all to do with your comment about it. Oh, and that I think you're a more-pious-than-thou Christian dipshit.

I'm waiting for you to post an original thought. You know, the kind that didn't come from a fear-induced childhood indoctrination that should have faded with age and reason.

Why is it guys like you need to plaster your dogma all over everything you touch? Reminds me of the Seattle-area rainbow stickered cars whose inhabitants are announcing the fact that they're gay. What makes you think we want to know or give a shit? Is your life so small that you have to demand such attention? :shrug:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to hand it to the Bears, they really had our number today. What most Seahawk fans have seen this season is glimmers of outstanding play and they happened to put it all together last week against the Saints. Today, not so much. Hasselbeck played well I thought, but his receivers couldn't catch a pass to save their lives, especially Williams. Next year we have a big question mark at quarterback. And the defense was horrible against the run today. I can't figure out how they did so well against the Saints run game and not the Bears. Oh well, the season is over for me as far as I'm concerned. I'll root for whoever is playing the Squeelers.

Had zero to do with the outcome of the game. Had all to do with your comment about it. Oh, and that I think you're a more-pious-than-thou Christian dipshit.

I'm waiting for you to post an original thought. You know, the kind that didn't come from a fear-induced childhood indoctrination that should have faded with age and reason.

Why is it guys like you need to plaster your dogma all over everything you touch? Reminds me of the Seattle-area rainbow stickered cars whose inhabitants are announcing the fact that they're gay. What makes you think we want to know or give a shit? Is your life so small that you have to demand such attention? :shrug:

Why is it guys like you bring up things that have nothing to do with today's Seahawks-Bears game because you root for the team that lost? What makes you think anyone cares to hear your opinions about unrelated matters in the TAILGATE SECTION of all places? I mean what is going on INSIDE YOU today, that leads you to go on this wild rant, trying to connect your irrelevant opinions about a myriad of things that have nothing to do with a football game?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread