seafoam

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
got mine from Advance

a search should produce a thread that has step by step pics and instructions

I did mine a little different than everyone else but still had wonderful results

snake_01

Crazy SVT
Established Member
Blown4v said:
got mine from Advance

a search should produce a thread that has step by step pics and instructions

I did mine a little different than everyone else but still had wonderful results

did a search and cannot find it anywhere.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
advance, oriellys, napa, they all have it, read the instructions on the can, it will be a white and orange steel can.

i put half a can in half a tank of gas(which i burn ALL of before i change the oil) then the other half straight in the crankcase, then stick a manifold vacuum line in another can and burn about a third, you might need to keep the car running by blipping the throttle, then burn all the gas out, and change the oil, and fill with good 93 octane.

whizdumb81

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371779&highlight=seafoam

scroll down a little... I basically mapped out how to use it and what it can be used for... If your at the auto parts store (got mine at pepboys) it's a white can with red lettering.. also search on youtube and streetfire.net for a video of how to use it... I remeber that there was one guy that did it on a GT but for your car you'll haveta use the line from the PCV valve to the intake on the drivers side of the engine.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
just a tip, dont put the line straight in the can, the vacuum will collapse the can.

I used a tupperware bowl thingamajig and had a friend hold the throttle so the car wouldnt die. I let it suck the entire bottle up, and then shut the car down. Came back in an hour and started it up. It was difficult for a minute and I had to stay on the gas for a little while to get it to run. Once it held an idle, I held the engine at 3500 for 2 minutes or so(neighbors hated me). It smoked like a freight train, completely filled my cove.

I toll it out and drove it pretty hard until the smoke decreased. I could really feel a difference in throttle response right away. The car still smoked the next couple of times I drove it, but stopped a few days later. It worked great for me

Users who are viewing this thread