seafoam deep creep

pipe said:
is this any diff from the regular seafoam in terms of how you put it in the car?

I use this when I do the Seafoam cleaning. The Deep Creek is to spray in the intake. It comes in an aerosol can unlike the regular SeaFoam which is in liquid form. I usually spray 2 cans of the Deep Creep inot each side of the intake after removing the T/B. Then after the regular 30 minute wait...will run it hard for 10-15 minutes and come home to suck a can of the SeaFoam through the PCV line. Very thorough cleaning this way.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Deep Creep is a lubricant...like WD-40 or PB Blaster. I wouldnt recommend putting that in your engine.

Matts00GT said:
Deep Creep is a lubricant...like WD-40 or PB Blaster. I wouldnt recommend putting that in your engine.

If you read the Deep Creep label it tells you its the aerosol version of SeaFoam. I've used it numerous times and if you can suck Seafoam through the PVC line without harm, then there is nothing wrong with shooting Deep Creep into the motor. Where as you can't inject PB Blaster and WD-40 into your motor, you can use SeaFoam Deep Creep.

thomas91169 said:
lol owned

Sea Foam Deep Creep Penetrating Lubricant and Cleaner 12 oz.

SeaFoam Deep Creep cleans, penetrates, lubricates and dries, all from a 100%pure petroleum product. For use in all 2 and 4 cycle gas and diesel engines. Spray into carburetor to start engines. Use to clean and lubricate air tools, door locks, and guns. Hundreds of household and shop uses. DEEP CREEP works with instant action and is oxygen sensor safe. DEEP CREEP is SEA FOAM in an aerosol can. LUBRICATES pulleys, ball bearings, hinges, wheels, fishing reels, sewing machines, valves, locks, rollers, toys, bicycle chains, gears, fan blades and drawers. PENETRATES rusted parts, seized parts, muffler clamps, heat risers and exhaust bolts. CLEANS grease, tar, adhesives and metal parts.

R E A D

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Owned nothing. Pickup a bottle and read you illiterate moron. Its right on the label at your local AutoZone. :poke: OWNED :burn:

Haha classic reverse ownage on the part of the newb fool.:burn:

pipe

*pee* ~pay~
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
I use this when I do the Seafoam cleaning. The Deep Creek is to spray in the intake. It comes in an aerosol can unlike the regular SeaFoam which is in liquid form. I usually spray 2 cans of the Deep Creep inot each side of the intake after removing the T/B. Then after the regular 30 minute wait...will run it hard for 10-15 minutes and come home to suck a can of the SeaFoam through the PCV line. Very thorough cleaning this way.

is it ok if i do both, the spray and the regular can trough the pcv at the same time?

pipe said:
is it ok if i do both, the spray and the regular can trough the pcv at the same time?

Honestly, there's no need to do both through the PCV. Its easy to suck the liquid Seafoam through the PCV if you have someone cranking the car. With the aerosol, its much more complicated and time consuming. You'd be wasting your time shooting the aerosol can through the PCV.

I typically suck about a can and a half of SeaFoam liquid through the PCV after having shot 2 cans of the Deep Creep through the upper intake after removing the T/B. Keep in mind though, I run the car in between these procedures. Thats the only reason I bought the Deep Creep. Its cleaned up the upper intake a bit.

pipe said:

By the way, if you suck a whole bottle of the liquid SeaFoam the car will die in about 15 seconds. So you won't get the chance to turn over the crank to spray the Deep Creep through the PCV line. Remember, Deep Creep is identical to the liquid SeaFoam, just spray.

03 DSG Snake said:
Isn't Seafoam just a gimmick? :shrug:

Try it. You'll see how it blows out carbon right through your exhaust and draw all of your neighbor's eyre. It improves throttle response a bit. See for yourself.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Owned nothing. Pickup a bottle and read you illiterate moron. Its right on the label at your local AutoZone. :poke: OWNED :burn:

yes, let me drive right down to autozone to read the label. Let me get right on that.

01cobravortech said:
Sea Foam Deep Creep Penetrating Lubricant and Cleaner 12 oz.

SeaFoam Deep Creep cleans, penetrates, lubricates and dries, all from a 100%pure petroleum product. For use in all 2 and 4 cycle gas and diesel engines. Spray into carburetor to start engines. Use to clean and lubricate air tools, door locks, and guns. Hundreds of household and shop uses. DEEP CREEP works with instant action and is oxygen sensor safe. DEEP CREEP is SEA FOAM in an aerosol can. LUBRICATES pulleys, ball bearings, hinges, wheels, fishing reels, sewing machines, valves, locks, rollers, toys, bicycle chains, gears, fan blades and drawers. PENETRATES rusted parts, seized parts, muffler clamps, heat risers and exhaust bolts. CLEANS grease, tar, adhesives and metal parts.

R E A D

cool, thanks for posting that up. You have proved you have more time on your hands than me.

TrueBlueGT said:
does the defense have a rebuttal??

sure does. It was based off other members saying its a penetrating lubricant. Didnt think 01cobravortech would get so butthurt about it hed have to resort to name calling and copy/pasting. tis ok though, he proved that what he was using was fine, and couldve done the same by just posting up the link in the first place instead of stooping to a new low.

thomas91169 said:
yes, let me drive right down to autozone to read the label. Let me get right on that.

cool, thanks for posting that up. You have proved you have more time on your hands than me.

sure does. It was based off other members saying its a penetrating lubricant. Didnt think 01cobravortech would get so butthurt about it hed have to resort to name calling and copy/pasting. tis ok though, he proved that what he was using was fine, and couldve done the same by just posting up the link in the first place instead of stooping to a new low.

Well, the illiterate moron (i.e. YOU), got what was appropriate. Don't spout your mouth off 'based on what other members have said' (who probably haven't used the product). And then like the total tool you are, you want to get cute. If you don't know what you're talking about, then get back on the bench instead of jumping on the MISINFORMING SCHMUCK WAGON. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread