Se Pa GTG

BillyMac72

Torco Junkie
Established Member
ok its gonna be on november 1st at maple grove for test and tune come and run or just hang out :burnout:
1 Billymac
2 03 WhippledCobra
3 Cookieman

Last edited:

Trexaurs

Established Member
If it's open to other cars, count me in.

i usally don't post in here since most of the meets are for cobra/mustang.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I would be down for one. Although the cold weather does seem to be coming mighty fast (except for this weekend)

mystic04

Established Member
I Am in if i don't have something to do when the meet is setup and the weather is good. just in case a bunch of guys who have vetts meet every sunday at ridley creek state park at around 10am till about 12 or 12:30 pm i am the only ford that comes but it's open to whoever shows up and one supra comes just about every sunday.parking lot #14 all the way in the back of the park.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Hell to the yes! The car should be back together next week... I'm down for anything really.

03CobraDom

Established Member
how about a day at maple grove for the last weekend or test and tune three days left oct 19 and the nov 1st and 2nd

I put over 10 passes on my car yesterday.. i still dont even have a diff brace lol so i'd more down for just a cruise/gtg rather than a track event... thats just me tho..

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
how about a day at maple grove for the last weekend or test and tune three days left oct 19 and the nov 1st and 2nd

I would personally prefer a cruise but I would also be down for rolling to Maple Grove and spectating. Let's set a date I need at least 2 weeks notice to take off work.

Users who are viewing this thread