SE Pa Dyno day, Sunday, June 29th

Rviscosi

Established Member
Sunday, June 29th

3 pulls with wideband O2 for 45.00 as long as there is a 20 car minimum. First 20 cars will also receive Stewart Warner T-Shirts. We will be cutting the number of cars to 30 max. and this is also posted on Supraforums and some Corvette forums as well. The scale will be available for weighing your cars also. Come on out whether you will be dynoing or just watching. There should also be food available for purchase on site or nearby if we can not get a catering service.

Henry's Truck Stop
1560 Robin Hood Dr.
Etters, PA 17319

This is between York and Harrisburg right off Rte. 83. We will be starting at 8:00-8:30am. Please let me know if you are definitely going to dyno.

cobra1923

Established Member
I'm a little new to the whole dyno thing. Is this just 3 pulls and no tweaking or is there going to be the ability to have someone do a tune me also?

Rviscosi

Established Member
I'm a little new to the whole dyno thing. Is this just 3 pulls and no tweaking or is there going to be the ability to have someone do a tune me also?

If you have a tuner and it could be done very quickly I would say yes, but for the most part it will be 3 pulls and off. This is meant to be more of a fun day with just a bunch of car guys getting together. There will be plenty of LS1's there to talk shit to, including Vettes and GTO's, not just F-bods. I know of plenty of Supra guys also that will be there. I also have a friend with a redfire Cobra and a guy with a blown Fox that will be dynoing. Of all the forums this is posted on, this one has by far the fewest hits. I don't understand it. I think gas prices are hitting everyone real hard. But the other forums are still getting way more interest.

Rviscosi

Established Member
We have about 5 Supras signed up and about 6 LS1's, we need more cars. Lets get some Cobras there to show them whats up. C'mon!!

Users who are viewing this thread