Sct2 or Diablo Sport Preditor

juddyj

04svt-racer
Established Member
So does anyone have any preference on sct or diablo sport. I need a tune bad especially because i intend on running boost this year. Im not sure if im going to turbo or supercharge, allthough im kinda leaning towards a supercharger just to try to kill the svtf slow lag responce when you pull off. I suppose staging at 3gs will end that in either situation but i just cant decide what would be better. anyone got any input?....juddy j

Last edited:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I also have the XCal from Wayne (Hypnotic) since late August '05 and love the way the car runs with the new tune - No complaints!

I have no experience with the Predator and Tom's tune, but I would think it also works well.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
The SCT and the Predator do an equally good job. The tune itself is what matters most.

Don't use a preloaded tune. Get a tune from Tom Lesperance or Wayne from Hypnotic Illusions.

griffined

SVT driver
I have a Predator and a tune I got from Tom (www.focus-power.com) I've been very happy with the tune and Predator although the instructions on how to use the PC datalogging are very weak.

If you decide to get a turbo kit later from Tom, there's a return credit too.

Ed

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
I have the Predator on my 03 SVTF, put down 299 to the wheels, awsome difference. Oh, the internals and SupperCharger help too. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread